Re: What the hell are you on?

gimme it all

<fluffs up the brillo in his straight shooter>

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas

Don't get me wrong people...do whatever the fuck you want...im not one of those "If you eat animals I'll kill you you son of a bitch" kind of people...this is just my way of life...not everybody elses nor do I think it should be if they dont like it.

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

Meat smells good

...this is just my way of life...not everybody elses nor do I think it should be if they dont like it.

Wow.  You're actually the only vegetarian I know who thinks that way.  I'm not sure if the 5 or 6 I know are just assholes, or if it's common among vegetarians to look at meat-eaters as "just wrong," but I was actually surprised to read that.

Hehe, I'm special.  big_smile

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

...this is just my way of life...not everybody elses nor do I think it should be if they dont like it.

Wow.  You're actually the only vegetarian I know who thinks that way.  I'm not sure if the 5 or 6 I know are just assholes, or if it's common among vegetarians to look at meat-eaters as "just wrong," but I was actually surprised to read that.

i know plenty of vegetarians and they don't really care about me eating meat. i eat meat around them all the time, it's whatever....like goth said, most of them don't eat meat because it makes them sick at this point....so it must be something in the water in your town brim...

http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CURSI/pics/cursive_index.jpg[/img]

it must be something in the water in your town

Well, I get my water from lake Michigan, so it could be anything. big_smile

Who voted for Crack-baby?  Just curious.

Factory farming is God awful. Oh, and everyone who eats viel (spelling?) and is well aware of what it is, is commiting an evil act in my opinion.

and everyone who eats viel (spelling?) and is well aware of what it is, is commiting an evil act in my opinion.

See.  That's what I'm talking about.  Damn vege-fascists! (<joke big_smile )
Oh, and it's veal.  Just for future reference.

Thank you.

I think eating baby animals, who were cruely raised is evil. I just do. call me crazy.

I don't think you're crazy, little buddy.  Just wrong.  So very wrong.

roll

For those who do NOT know what veal is it is Processed milk(what we drink) fed baby cows who are slaughtered before they reach the 6 month mark. Horrible and disgusting in my opinion.

I just want to know one thing.  What's the difference if they are brutally slaughtered at 6 months or 6 years?  You know, if they're going to be made into food anyway.

I'm not saying I'm for it, I just want to know how you'd explain this.

I voted crack baby

<loads another rock on the pipe>

i'd like to see vegetarians fed to lions

lion 'heartsmart' food

lol id like to feed vegetables (retards) to ethiopians

I voted crack baby

Alright!  We've got a crack baby on the boards!
Actually, I'm surprised that there's only one who can openly admit it. big_smile

There isnt a difference to me morally Brimstone, however that is why I dont only discriminate eating against veal. I do think its disgusting they are fed nothing but proccessed milk which was not made for them at all.

Ah.  Thanx for clearing that up, Gothic.

Personally, I don't like veal.  I like my meat to be a little, well, meatier.  But I have no problem with anyone else eating it, or the way they are raised/slaughtered.

I just want to know one thing.  What's the difference if they are brutally slaughtered at 6 months or 6 years?  You know, if they're going to be made into food anyway.

I'm not saying I'm for it, I just want to know how you'd explain this.

Well, let me tell you something.

I eat meat.

However, I only eat free-range chickens, organic eggs, and the same with my beef.

Sure, it costs me more, but I can live with myself a little easier.

So, if I eat a cow that is 6 years old:

A. It lived longer, and
B. It lived better.

If that's your choice, I can respect that.  I can't say I see any moral difference, but I respect it nonetheless.  Just one more question:

organic eggs

Aren't all eggs organic?

I don't give a fuck what I'm eating if it tastes good and isn't filthy.

I don't give a fuck what I'm eating if it tastes good and isn't filthy.

Now that's what I'm talking about!  If it tastes good, eat it.
Like pussy. big_smile