Re: Rate What The Person above is Listing To

Norther - Betrayed

Sum41 - Pain

The Faint - Southern Belles in London Sing

Zerodyme is a ghost. You don't know he's there until he's cut you. As your hands fall off and your torso splits, the last thing you'll think is, "Oh, fuck! Zerodyme was here!"

You like The Faint AND Sum41?

I lissen to Cradle of Filth and Avril Lavigne.

What's weird about that?

Zerodyme is a ghost. You don't know he's there until he's cut you. As your hands fall off and your torso splits, the last thing you'll think is, "Oh, fuck! Zerodyme was here!"

Umm - kind of hard for me to get into without coming off like a total dick. But I usually do anyway, so here it goes:

Sum41's stuff is just pop-punk, mainstream, safe, uninventive music.

Nothing wrong with that, per se.

The Faint are a lot less known, make far more inventive music (though, granted they're not Scott Walker or something), and by and large their fanbase probably isn't very supportive of Sum41.

That's all, really.

Either way, I'm not making a comment about your tastes.

That wasn't too disk-ish.

(Fireborn: "mold thinks he knows everything about music. all liberals do. I do love taking it in the ass, however.") Isn't that how it goes?  wink

The Faint are a lot less known, make far more inventive music (though, granted they're not Scott Walker or something), and by and large their fanbase probably isn't very supportive of Sum41.

That is why I like The Faint so much. They aren't very well known (I was surprised you had heard of them) and their music is actually different than all the rest of the crap that gets pumped out these days.

I wasn't saying I like Sum41 in general. I just heard that song and liked it. i'm actually not a big fan of the band itself. :shock:

"Southern Belles in London Sing" is probably my favorite song by The Faint. I like the violin in it (actually, 85% of the song is violin). The only song by them that i like more is Agenda Suicide.

Agenda Suicide . . . Yeah, I was gonna ask you if you had heard anything off of Danse Macabre. I think that record was better in every way than Wet From Birth, though I did enjoy it.

Yeah. From Danse Macabre I've heard Agenda Suicide and Glass Danse. Agenda is much better.

All we want are just pretty little homes
Our work makes pretty little homes
Agenda suicide, the drones work hard before they die
And give up on prettly little homes

The song Birth is just creepy. Then again, any song who's first line is "in the beginning there was semen" is going to be odd.

Ha, I actually dislike a lot of The Faint's lyrics. Well, that's not the right word. I think a lot of their lyrics are so overstated, self-evident perhaps (to the culture they appeal to), and a bit ridiculous. I mean "Let the poison spill from your throat", are they kidding? The thing is, despite how lame I would typically find these lyrics, paired with their music I get totally into it. That's what I like about them. The music and lyrics are so atypical to my likes and habits that I get lost in it. It's very fun for me. Anyway, I recommend you buy Danse Macabre right away. The first Faint song I heard was Agenda Suicide so I bought that album on the strength of that song alone- I loved it. And it's basically my least favorite song off of it now. Very strong record.

I'll get it if I can find it.

Ha, I actually dislike a lot of The Faint's lyrics. Well, that's not the right word. I think a lot of their lyrics are so overstated, self-evident perhaps (to the culture they appeal to), and a bit ridiculous. I mean "Let the poison spill from your throat", are they kidding? The thing is, despite how lame I would typically find these lyrics, paired with their music I get totally into it. That's what I like about them. The music and lyrics are so atypical to my likes and habits that I get lost in it. It's very fun for me. Anyway, I recommend you buy Danse Macabre right away. The first Faint song I heard was Agenda Suicide so I bought that album on the strength of that song alone- I loved it. And it's basically my least favorite song off of it now. Very strong record.

Buy music? What century is this again?  roll

Liberals, Music, and me taking it in the ass.. Its the perfect way to keep a conversation going... ... =p

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

The 21rst. Quit being snide.

*picks nose* GO PHILLYS!!!! YEAAAAAA FUCK DEM BRAVES :twisted:

ya dig

:shock: 3 doors down - ticket to heaven roll   i love you crovax :oops:

Im Sanne, 16 years old...
Living in The Netherlands sad

The 21rst. Quit being snide.

Pfft, stop being mature on one of the most retarded forums that exists.

Hey, somebody has to counter-balance the stupidity.

I refuse to act a fool because a fool requests it of me. That would make me a fool, you fool.

I love Moldy

Alanis Morissette - Eight Easy Steps

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Static X - Push it

Static X - Push it

Alanis Morissette - You Ought to Know

=p

Devourment - Anal Electrocution

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

10 - never heard of it, but it has a unique name

RJD2 - June ft. Copywrite