Re: Me.

OMG it looks like my mom!

www.legendofoman.tk...go visit it!!!!!!!!!11

OMG it looks like Dowsa's mom!

Actually it looks more like my Mom... errr but i am Dowsa's brother.

Yeah it's Dowsa's mom all right.. Because I am Dowsa's father.. I fuck it all night long.. its good.

It sounds pretty good to me.. Give me her phone number please.

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Psthathe psye emea

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/Glockenpoo/Giordano_Bruno.jpg

"That is me."

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

GuEsT_Fr33K wrote:

HUGE NOSE :twisted:

Hey, you're still in my heart!

Always and forever baby.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Pohabas67 wrote:

Yeah it's Dowsa's mom all right.. Because I am Dowsa's father.. I fuck it all night long.. its good.

The funny thing about this comment is I happen to know Dowsa, and believe me, his mom is SCARY. Lower Wacker bum scary. Drunken Schitzo...

It is high time I put something intelligent here.

Here's me...
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g92/zerodymus/caught-1.jpg

And this explains my signature...
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g92/zerodymus/zeroisaghost.gif

Zerodyme is a ghost. You don't know he's there until he's cut you. As your hands fall off and your torso splits, the last thing you'll think is, "Oh, fuck! Zerodyme was here!"

the last thing you'll think is, "Oh, fuck! Zerodyme was here

nop the last thing ill think is, did i forgot to turn of the lights at home b4 i went outside !!!?!?!!!!

Luckily for me. I'm prettier than you.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Judy wrote:

the last thing you'll think is, "Oh, fuck! Zerodyme was here

nop the last thing ill think is, did i forgot to turn of the lights at home b4 i went outside !!!?!?!!!!

"oh fuck zerodyme was here?" Hardly. You can smell him a mile off, and he leaves a trail of shit. I protect my self with a bottle of bleach. That shit is better than holy water.

Last edited by Oman (June 3rd, 2007 1:00 PM)

Or just use a bugler batt? or something?

If you want to stay in contact with me you can add me on Instagram

Instagram

Zerodyme is one of the worst looking people I have EVER seen, and I surf those "uglyest-people.com" or whatever they are named sad.

Guest, stop turning me on, graoro!

so... who wants to see my beard?

GUES FREEK FUCK ASS BITCH NIGGER SHAVE THAT PUSSY ASS SHIT OFF YOUR FACE BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS YOU LOOK LIKE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD TRYING TO BE A MAN, WHICH YOURE NOT EITHER... YOU SHIT BAG SON OF A BITCH.

-BRANDON

Sir Gwain wrote:

GUES FREEK FUCK ASS BITCH NIGGER SHAVE THAT PUSSY ASS SHIT OFF YOUR FACE BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS YOU LOOK LIKE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD TRYING TO BE A MAN, WHICH YOURE NOT EITHER... YOU SHIT BAG SON OF A BITCH.

-BRANDON

ROFL!

I am not going to justify that with a retort.

Grow up. I've done it, you should be capable of doing so.

Your my hero, whats your secret of growing up?

Freddy wrote:

Your my hero, whats your secret of growing up?

Time.

Time flies when you're having fun jerking off horses to perforate dudes' buttholes!

Anyone wanna be next to die in Enumclaw?