Re: Vote Nader in '04

P.S. I'm sorry that I posted this here seeing as how Brim and Catbert will probably be the only ones who read this that will know what all these big words mean.

HEY!!!

I know what those words mean too...after using dictionary.com   wink

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas

US is fucked.....kerry or bush.....either way we are screwed...might as well give nader a chance as pres...

[img]http://w1.860.telia.com/~u86020899/snuggles.jpg[/img]

Bottom line. Politics are boring and overrated. Your country will run the same no matter who is elected. Your president will make all of these vows to "fix" your country and not follow through with them, one of your national landmarks will be destroyed, and then your army will go slaughter thousands of innocent people in some third world country.

God Fuck America!

Though the two main political parties in America have striking similiarities, to say the country with run the "same" under any party is far from correct. And to say that "politics are boring and overrated" is, well, insane. Sure, maybe you find them boring, maybe you have no care or interest in the way the world works from an economic, social, or whatever standpoint. Maybe you don't care how your lives are affected directly by the choiced made by politicians, maybe you can live a blissful life of ignorance. But many cannot. And overrated? How can something so powerful and impacting by overrated? That would be like saying "The holocuast was overrated". On second though, translate that to "the hype of Nazi Germany was overrated" and that is precisely what you are saying.

Democrats whine? Are you joking, hey I am not a democrat but when one simple man produces a movie bad mouthing the President and every single conservative jumps up yelling and screaming that it is 100% false, in which I found out later through an interview that Michael Moore, with all his lies( HAHA  ) has never once been sued or even been seen by an attorney concerning the matters of his supposed "false slander". He also puts all of his facts into the hands of the former chief of counsel and head of fact-checking at the New Yorker. And still you people say its all bullshit, how? I dunno, but you bitch whine and complain NON STOP. So how can you say the democrats whine? And dont give me the Florida re-count thing as one reason cause you know and I know it was fucked. Other than that I see no whining democrats.

Well said. Good job, my brotha.

Your whining about how Democrats don't whine right now?

Gothic is not a Democrat. And Gothic is standing up for what he believes in and and voicing his (correct) opinions. That's whining? Actually to you that probably is, since every time someone on the left does this you dub it "whining" and disregard it. Running in circles aren't we?

Yes. It was fucked. It should never have happened. Liberals just couldn't take losing.

What? What I got from that was this: Yes, the Florida "incident" was a terrible one. The system should be a better one and not allow such things to happen. Liberals can't stop whining about this.

Is that what you meant? Because if so . . . I don't even have a rebuttal.

Let's see, if you want to talk about whining, why don't we start with the 2000 election. Liberals have been whining for four years that Bush stole the election. Yet, if it were true, he'd be in jail right now. Yet, they keep whining.

Who would throw him in jail? The Supreme Court perhaps?

Fox News shows people the other side of political concerns, and they whine about them being "full of shit" and begin claiming that all of the media is controlled by conservatives (which is just plain silly.)

Yes, Fox news occasionaly shows someone liberal. And then Fox News wheins about them being "full of shit"? Because yes, that's pretty much true- poor saps get slaughted one that network. And then whom starts complaing that "all" of the media is controlled by the conservatives? Because I have never heard anyone say such a thing. Congratz on being the first in my book.

The nation undergoes a tragic time with the 911 attacks, but they whine about Bush not doing anything to stop it. Then, when they can't prove their claims, they rip into every conservative in Washington and whine when they fight back.

Yes, many people have complained that Bush could have done more to prevent the attacks. God what unpatriotic slobs! What moral less assholes! What, what, what Liberals!  roll Can't prove what claims? That Bush didn't bother to read the memo? Didn't Condee have to coem out and justify that one? What about all the Conservatives who crucified Clinton for having an "obsession" with Osama Bin Laden?

Liberals whine about Bush being responsible for the crappy economy, despite the fact that the economy tanked before he was even elected. They continue to whine, not taking into account that most of the states that haven't seen any recovery are controlled by liberals, not conservatives. (I use Illinois as a prime example.)

Yes, we complain about the poor economy, and yes we blame the leader of it all. We should really be blaming the randomly scattered liberals in lesser jobs-of-economic-power throughout the country.   roll

They whined about Disney (I believe it was disney) blocking the release of Moore's "film," despite the company's moral objection to his recent work.

And rightfully so. No one would have complained over that matter, had Disney's claims been true. They said they have no history of indulging in politcal things, so they didn't want to be involved in this. However, they own radio networks that air our good friend Rush Limbaugh at prime-time slots. Non-partisan my ass.

The bottom line is Liberals, justified or not, complain over the actions of the Conservatives. That's politics. The Conservatives also complain, equally, about the actions of the Liberals. Need I bring up Clinton's Blow-job.  roll

Let's cut the crap about the opposite side "whining" more.

And dont give me the Florida re-count thing as one reason cause you know and I know it was fucked.

Yes.  It was fucked.  It should never have happened.  Liberals just couldn't take losing.

Let's see, if you want to talk about whining, why don't we start with the 2000 election.  Liberals have been whining for four years that Bush stole the election.  Yet, if it were true, he'd be in jail right now.  Yet, they keep whining.

Fox News shows people the other side of political concerns, and they whine about them being "full of shit" and begin claiming that all of the media is controlled by conservatives (which is just plain silly.)

The nation undergoes a tragic time with the 911 attacks, but they whine about Bush not doing anything to stop it.  Then, when they can't prove their claims, they rip into every conservative in Washington and whine when they fight back.

Liberals whine about Bush being responsible for the crappy economy, despite the fact that the economy tanked before he was even elected.  They continue to whine, not taking into account that most of the states that haven't seen any recovery are controlled by liberals, not conservatives.  (I use Illinois as a prime example.)

Liberals whine about Bush not doing anything about healthcare.  However, he instituted the first federally funded prescription drug program ever, which is more than any other president has ever done for the healthcare situation.

They whined about Disney (I believe it was disney) blocking the release of Moore's "film," despite the company's moral objection to his recent work.

Should I go on, or are you done whining? wink

1. When has a President EVER been arrested for anything? Tell me that then I will be stumped in the matter, until then you really have nothing on it.

2. Fox News is a highly conservative News station, however even Rupert Murdoch and his top anchor-men saw 9/11 and there are rumours of a changing status.

3. So going into Iraq is supposed to find out who did the 9/11 thing? Are you fucking kidding me? Does hot snow fall up now or something?

4. Wow you're just setting this one up for me Brim? I'm surprised. Ok so Bush entered with a crappy economy on his hands. I give you that. How come its in worse condition now than when he entered though? And was his multi-billion dollar war help the economy at all? I think not. Other than Louisiana, tell me what other states there have been? Cause Id be glad to hand that particular arguement over to you as long as i have some PROOF.

5. I have never heard of his new healthcare plan and if he did in fact do it then good for him, he did ONE thing right out of 4 bloody fucking years. But again I'd like to see some P-R-O-O-F.

6. Funny you say that about Disney since the film did EXCELLENT. In under 1000 theatres (the typical movie is in 2700-3300) His film ranked #1 in the charts the first week #2 in the second.  I don't remember hearing anything about Democrats whining about this. Maybe if you talked to individual people, I think its funny that Disney didn't take it but now they wish they had.

P.S. Fireborn how am I whining, I am stating my opinion on the matter. Maybe you should read the definition, I dont know, cause I re-read it just in case along with 2 of my friends and we didnt see where I was whining about the Democrats not whining.

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

I'm not going to respond to most of what mold said, as it would be like banging my head against a brick wall (a slanted brick wall.)

did you actually read what was posted here?  Let me show you, since I know you have a problem with this...

I said: Vote nader! That way kerry won't get enough liberal votes and Bush will win again.
Then, yafoo said:  why not just vote Bush?
Then I responded with:  Because then the liberals won't have anything to whine about after the election.
Then Gothic joined in and said that Conservatives whine more.

I never said that one side whines more than the other.  Seriously, read more than just the latest few posts if you're going to join the conversation. roll  roll  roll

I love you Moldman big_smile

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

Now, for Gothic:

1. When has a President EVER been arrested for anything? Tell me that then I will be stumped in the matter, until then you really have nothing on it.

2. Fox News is a highly conservative News station, however even Rupert Murdoch and his top anchor-men saw 9/11 and there are rumours of a changing status.

3. So going into Iraq is supposed to find out who did the 9/11 thing? Are you fucking kidding me? Does hot snow fall up now or something?

4. Wow you're just setting this one up for me Brim? I'm surprised. Ok so Bush entered with a crappy economy on his hands. I give you that. How come its in worse condition now than when he entered though? And was his multi-billion dollar war help the economy at all? I think not. Other than Louisiana, tell me what other states there have been? Cause Id be glad to hand that particular arguement over to you as long as i have some PROOF.

5. I have never heard of his new healthcare plan and if he did in fact do it then good for him, he did ONE thing right out of 4 bloody fucking years. But again I'd like to see some P-R-O-O-F.

6. Funny you say that about Disney since the film did EXCELLENT. In under 1000 theatres (the typical movie is in 2700-3300) His film ranked #1 in the charts the first week #2 in the second. I don't remember hearing anything about Democrats whining about this. Maybe if you talked to individual people, I think its funny that Disney didn't take it but now they wish they had.

1.  No president has ever comitted voter fraud.  If the whining liberals could prove that Bush did this, he'd be in jail.  That's what I was saying.
2.  Fox News isn't changing anything.  Not as long as their ratings are higher than anyone else.
3.  We know who organized 911.  You don't need to whine about it.
4.  The economy is better than it was after the drop.  The war did help that greatly, seeing as how the VAST majority of funds were spent on American companies for goods and services.
5.  Go down to a county clerks office and ask for a prescription care card.  they will have you fill out some forms and give you a card which will reduce the price you pay for drugs by anywhere from 40-80%.  I know.  My Mom has one.
6.  You're saying that liberals weren't whining when Disney blocked the distribution, saying it was partisan and the company shouldn't be allowed to follow their own business strategy?  Were you watching the news when this happened?

did you actually read what was posted here? Let me show you, since I know you have a problem with this...

*Looks forward* (I hope Brim doesn't leave anything out, to make this slant his way a little more!)

I said: Vote nader! That way kerry won't get enough liberal votes and Bush will win again.
Then, yafoo said: why not just vote Bush?
Then I responded with: Because then the liberals won't have anything to whine about after the election.

Yes you did! (So far so good)

Then Gothic joined in and said that Conservatives whine more.

Damn! Way to crush my hopes for a better tommorow! ACTUALLY . . . Gothic justified some of the Liberal "whining" and pointed out that the Conservatives, too, "whine". Never once did he say "The Conservatives whine more" (or imply it). Why did you say he did, Brim?

But . . . you had to go make a post to show all the example you could think up about liberal whining. What exactly ws your point to all of that?

I never said that one side whines more than the other. Seriously, read more than just the latest few posts if you're going to join the conversation.

And I never said you did. What I said was "Let's cut the crap about the opposite side whining more" I was reffering to You, Gothic, even myself, using a general blanket statement in attempts to stop this petty debate of "whining". Because what's the point ni citing examples of complaining? There is none. We just all need to stop. Sorry- if you don't agree with that.

I love you Moldman big_smile

And I you!  big_smile  :!:

I'll leave Gothic to defend himself regarding that last post, but umm . . .

1. No president has ever comitted voter fraud. If the whining liberals could prove that Bush did this, he'd be in jail. That's what I was saying.

Name: Nixon.

Jail time? Nope.

Case and point.

Thank you. Goodnight.

When was Nixon convicted of voter fraud?  Care to enlighten us on that on, mold. 8)

1. The way it happened it could not be directly linked to Bush. So obviously he would not goto jail for it, also I doubt he would be imprisoned on the matter. You can say we have a fiar Justice system but I doubt any President will ever goto prison for anything less than commiting war crimes.

2. Entertainment Weekly did this report about the changing role of many of Fox's achors and possibly Rupert Murdoch himself, they are almost always nuetral in political matters.

3. Exactly and he commited not even 1/10th of the forces he commited to finding Sudam, to find Osama. How is that supposed to be justice served?

4. The economy is better? Gas prices reached all new highs, as well as most market items, and yet the average american paycheck remained the same. This is better? Do tell me how.

5. I won't argue about this one seeing as I know nothing of it, like I said before if he did implement this, Good job at least he did ONE good thing.

6. I find it hard to believe ANY News Broadcasting station would report "Record number of Liberals complain to Disney." So no I didnt see the supposed newscast about it. I still find it funny, however.

And dont give me the Florida re-count thing as one reason cause you know and I know it was fucked. Other than that I see no whining democrats.

And yet, this ISN'T supposed to imply that conservatives whine more?
"Other than that, I see no whining democrats."
Read, mold.  READ.

2. Entertainment Weekly did this report about the changing role of many of Fox's achors and possibly Rupert Murdoch himself, they are almost always nuetral in political matters.

Yes, and they are the definitive source on these matters... roll ( wink )

3. Exactly and he commited not even 1/10th of the forces he commited to finding Sudam, to find Osama. How is that supposed to be justice served?

Why not go after Osama?  Because we have no idea where he is.  The only time we knew where he was at was during the Clinton years (me whining) and we didn't get him then.

4. The economy is better? Gas prices reached all new highs, as well as most market items, and yet the average american paycheck remained the same. This is better? Do tell me how.

You do know that liberals were the ones voting to RAISE taxes on gas, right?  There goes that argument.

6. I find it hard to believe ANY News Broadcasting station would report "Record number of Liberals complain to Disney." So no I didnt see the supposed newscast about it. I still find it funny, however.

That's not what I said.  Liberal news programs were supposedly "outraged" by the block.  That's what I was talking about.  But, you seemed to miss that too... (the program, I mean.)

EDIT for debate:  Wait a minute... Goth, aren't the first one who always says that "the president has nothing to do with the economy?"  Correct me if I'm wrong on that. big_smile

1. Entertainment Weekly is a GREAT cover on anything television or movie related, So yes I would trust their opinions on matters of News Anchors.

2. So you are saying that since we don't know his exact location then we should hunt him down with every man we can muster? The man murdered over 3000 people on U.S. soil and still you say since we dont know where he is then oh well, we are shit out of luck, lets go kill Iraq instead. That will make us feel powerful again.  roll

3. Proof? Excuse me, but last I recall the raising gas prices were there because once we took over Iraq Opec was forced to raise the price per barrel to $41. That seems a bit liek Bush's fault.

4. Nobody I have talked to has heard of these news broadcasts of Democrats being angry at Disney. And alot of them sore through many independent media allocations. Hell not even Michael Moore was angry at Disney.

P.S. Perhaps I was mistaking in my staement at the beginning about I see no whining Democrats, what I meant to say was I see no democrats who whine about stupid crap. They whine, yes, hell everybody does, but sometimes you need to whine. Now the Conservatives whining about a film is utterly moronic.

Democrats whine? Are you joking, hey I am not a democrat but when one simple man produces a movie bad mouthing the President and every single conservative jumps up yelling and screaming that it is 100% false, in which I found out later through an interview that Michael Moore, with all his lies( HAHA  ) has never once been sued or even been seen by an attorney concerning the matters of his supposed "false slander". He also puts all of his facts into the hands of the former chief of counsel and head of fact-checking at the New Yorker. And still you people say its all bullshit, how? I dunno, but you bitch whine and complain NON STOP. So how can you say the democrats whine? And dont give me the Florida re-count thing as one reason cause you know and I know it was fucked. Other than that I see no whining democrats.

Well said. Good job, my brotha.

I have never heard one conservative say it was completely false? yet I have heard Conservatives AND Liberals say that he presented opinion as fact, that he flat out lied in parts of the movie, and that he paints a picture that Bush is worse than Saddam. The fact that MSNBC and CNN slammed the movie blew me away, the Liberal Media finally came around, ghuess they arent as far left as Michael Moore.

Your whining about how Democrats don't whine right now?

Gothic is not a Democrat. And Gothic is standing up for what he believes in and and voicing his (correct) opinions. That's whining? Actually to you that probably is, since every time someone on the left does this you dub it "whining" and disregard it. Running in circles aren't we?

Its always hard to tell what Gothic is =p. Guess I wasn't thinking. No, actually not Mold. You go assuming you know who I am. Yet, many times democrats come off as whiners. Lets say for instance.. Gore, eh? The idiot blamed Bush for the fucking cold weather we had this winter. That I call whining. Every fucking speach. Everytime I see him make a speach he goes farther and farther left.

Yes. It was fucked. It should never have happened. Liberals just couldn't take losing.

What? What I got from that was this: Yes, the Florida "incident" was a terrible one. The system should be a better one and not allow such things to happen. Liberals can't stop whining about this.

Is that what you meant? Because if so . . . I don't even have a rebuttal.

Lets run up your unproven extreme leftwing conspiracy again. So we can all be happy.

Let's see, if you want to talk about whining, why don't we start with the 2000 election. Liberals have been whining for four years that Bush stole the election. Yet, if it were true, he'd be in jail right now. Yet, they keep whining.

Who would throw him in jail? The Supreme Court perhaps?

Give me a break Mold. ^^^ Whining wink just to let you know.

Yes, Fox news occasionaly shows someone liberal. And then Fox News wheins about them being "full of shit"? Because yes, that's pretty much true- poor saps get slaughted one that network. And then whom starts complaing that "all" of the media is controlled by the conservatives? Because I have never heard anyone say such a thing. Congratz on being the first in my book.

If it weren't for Fox News I would have to watch that filthy liberal bullshit CNN. After watching a program on CNN i always have to check my boots to make sure I didnt step in any shit. MSNBC isnt horrible.. They are Liberal, but they don't try to hide it. Sometimes they actually have something worth watching on.

The nation undergoes a tragic time with the 911 attacks, but they whine about Bush not doing anything to stop it. Then, when they can't prove their claims, they rip into every conservative in Washington and whine when they fight back.

Yes, many people have complained that Bush could have done more to prevent the attacks. God what unpatriotic slobs! What moral less assholes! What, what, what Liberals!  roll Can't prove what claims? That Bush didn't bother to read the memo? Didn't Condee have to coem out and justify that one? What about all the Conservatives who crucified Clinton for having an "obsession" with Osama Bin Laden?

Interesting.. Bush had 8 months, Clinton had 8 years...
Clinton had Osama is sight 3 fucking times. Not a single time did he order him to be killed. I should blame Clinton for 9/11, but I don't. I just want an explanation on why he didn't kill Osama the 3 times he had a chance.

Liberals whine about Bush being responsible for the crappy economy, despite the fact that the economy tanked before he was even elected. They continue to whine, not taking into account that most of the states that haven't seen any recovery are controlled by liberals, not conservatives. (I use Illinois as a prime example.)

Yes, we complain about the poor economy, and yes we blame the leader of it all. We should really be blaming the randomly scattered liberals in lesser jobs-of-economic-power throughout the country.   roll

Brim is right. The recession started in Clintons term. I personally blame the Govenors of certain states. Like mine for example, worse Gov we have ever had. Mold, you always seem to be blinded by State Politics.

Also like Cat said in one of his posts..

I find it incredibly stupid that most of the political debate in this country is focused on something that the President has real little direct control over, which is the economy.

Personally, the President doesn't do much to control the economy.  He can help set trade policy, fiscal policy and propose legislation to regulate/de-regulate the market.  But most of the final say really rests with Congress.

Presidents don't create jobs, and ultimately Congress can only indirectly help.  Business creates jobs, and it does so when the economy naturally recovers or declines.

If the President controlled the economy, if it were even actually possible, I am guessing that it would always be good so it would politically benefit the incumbent.

And rightfully so. No one would have complained over that matter, had Disney's claims been true. They said they have no history of indulging in politcal things, so they didn't want to be involved in this. However, they own radio networks that air our good friend Rush Limbaugh at prime-time slots. Non-partisan my ass.

Doesn't Disney release Cartoons and stuff like that? I am not clear on there production . I don't really have a comment on this one because I really don't know.. But I Can't see Disney releasing a film of that stature along side lets say a bambi 2.. Liberals must of went nuts when his mother died.

The bottom line is Liberals, justified or not, complain over the actions of the Conservatives. That's politics. The Conservatives also complain, equally, about the actions of the Liberals. Need I bring up Clinton's Blow-job.  roll

O god no.. Not Clintons Blow-Job! what kind of awful threat is that! =p I agree with you both sides whine, but Liberals seem to take the cake on some issues =p

Also I know I am posting this a bit afterwards put I quoted then became busy.. Just came back to finish it

*EDIT* Damn I am worse than Gothic on my Quote Mishaps

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

I'll leave Gothic to defend himself regarding that last post, but umm . . .

1. No president has ever comitted voter fraud. If the whining liberals could prove that Bush did this, he'd be in jail. That's what I was saying.

Jail time? Nope.

Case and point.

Thank you. Goodnight.

Wasn't it Kennedy who had many votes casted in his name in Ill. by dead voters.. Hell I believe like a record number of Dead voters voted for Kennedy that year he beat Nixon lol.

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

When was Nixon convicted of voter fraud?  Care to enlighten us on that on, mold. 8)

I am with Brim on this one..

Jail time? Nope.

Case and point.

Thank you. Goodnight.

Point Taken From Mold.

Awarded to Brimstone.

Now maybe Mold would like to fight for his point back =p

Wait.  It was Catbert that said that the pres has no control over the economy?  Oh...  For some reason, I thought it was Goth.  Oops. :oops:

1. Entertainment Weekly is a GREAT cover on anything television or movie related, So yes I would trust their opinions on matters of News Anchors.

Entertainment, News, Entertainment, News....  Sorry, I wasn't confusing those. tongue

2. So you are saying that since we don't know his exact location then we should hunt him down with every man we can muster?

What I'm saying is that we needed to focus in on the threats we could do something about.  That's all.  And in order to get Osama, we'd have to send our army into every nation in the Mid-east, plus France.  (Hey, he could be there.)

3. Proof? Excuse me, but last I recall the raising gas prices were there because once we took over Iraq Opec was forced to raise the price per barrel to $41. That seems a bit liek Bush's fault.

Gas prices shot up when 911 occured.  Opec was going to raise prices anyway, as they do every year.  Bush's plea to the Saudi Prince helped the recent drop in price.  Do your homework. tongue

4. Nobody I have talked to has heard of these news broadcasts of Democrats being angry at Disney. And alot of them sore through many independent media allocations. Hell not even Michael Moore was angry at Disney.

I think you may be misunderstanding me here.  I'm not saying their doing it now, I'm saying they were doing it when the block first hit the news.  This is going back a ways, long before its debut at the Cannes film festival.

P.S. Perhaps I was mistaking in my staement at the beginning about I see no whining Democrats, what I meant to say was I see no democrats who whine about stupid crap. They whine, yes, hell everybody does, but sometimes you need to whine. Now the Conservatives whining about a film is utterly moronic.

And Liberals whining about a "conspiracy" to sink a liberal radio show isn't moronic. roll ( tongue )

Point Taken From Mold.

Awarded to Brimstone.

Let's see... That gives mold a total of 6, and me a total of 22,745.  Wait, no!  It's 22,744.  My bad. tongue

Now maybe Mold would like to fight for his point back =p

Oh, just give it back to him already.  Taking points away from the mentally handicapped is just wrong!  (joking! big_smile )

ARGHHHH!!!!

<gouges eyes out after reading this political pissing contest>

ahhhhhhhhh.....better....

What I'm saying is that we needed to focus in on the threats we could do something about. That's all. And in order to get Osama, we'd have to send our army into every nation in the Mid-east, plus France. (Hey, he could be there.)

I'm not going to respond to very much of this BUT I should do some homework? Tell me how Iraq was a threat to us and dont give me the weapons thing cause "supposedly" before the war started the CIA (which Bush Sr. heads) knew that Iraq had no weapons whatsoever, but simply forgot  roll  to tell Bush. This doesn't seem like a cover up to you? When your own damn father knows that you are going into a war on something but "oops slipped my mind" looks like we killed all those people for nothing. By the way the news report was filed by AOL News which I think gets their news from ABC.

Gas prices shot up when 911 occured. Opec was going to raise prices anyway, as they do every year. Bush's plea to the Saudi Prince helped the recent drop in price. Do your homework.

Bush didn't do anything, I have no clue how you pulled that out of your ass Brim, but it was a lame attempt. And I do have News coverage to back this up. The 2 main reasons for Gas prices going up was Opec raising prices to $41 per barrel and that from March - late May most if not all oil refineries go under a yearly cleaning. I have done many google, and excite searches to see if this was in fact true and nothing was said about Bush arguing for a decrease in taxes. Brim that was low to try and pull a fast one over me. The closest thing I've found regarding this was that Bush plans on reduces the gas tax if he gets re-elected.

By the way Fireborn, or Brim. Have you guys actually gone to watch the movie? Cause I get the slight feeling that niether of you have nor will. For reasons, I'm not sure but I have my guesses. I know personally a lot of people mrefuse to go see it simply cause they have established all their faith into Bush ( Their grand holy leader  roll ) and are just to damn scared to go see it and have all their faith been thrown away, so instead they just call it 100% false and go on living their happy little shielded life. I'm going with this one on you 2. Also Fb I would like to know how you personally know its false. Cause I can tell you personally how most of what he says is true, his opinions are his opinions yes but the facts in their are true. So do tell me how they are false. Oh wait you'd have to see it first.

Though the two main political parties in America have striking similiarities, to say the country with run the "same" under any party is far from correct. And to say that "politics are boring and overrated" is, well, insane. Sure, maybe you find them boring, maybe you have no care or interest in the way the world works from an economic, social, or whatever standpoint. Maybe you don't care how your lives are affected directly by the choiced made by politicians, maybe you can live a blissful life of ignorance. But many cannot. And overrated? How can something so powerful and impacting by overrated? That would be like saying "The holocuast was overrated". On second though, translate that to "the hype of Nazi Germany was overrated" and that is precisely what you are saying.

All I'm saying is that your country will be run the same no matter who is elected. Yes, I have no care or interest in the way the world works from an economic, social, or "Whatever" standpoint. Eventually, we'll all be dead and who we voted for won't matter at all. Our lives ARE NOT affected directly by the choices made by the politicians, and I WILL go ahead and live my blissful life of ignorance.

No, the holocaust was not overrated, underrated, cool, or interesting. All it was was some disgusting racist germans shooting jewish people on sight because of a short, stubby faggot with a mustache shouting orders to KILL left and right. It wasn't overrated, it was just a slaughterfest.

(which Bush Sr. heads) knew that Iraq had no weapons whatsoever, but simply forgot  to tell Bush. This doesn't seem like a cover up to you? When your own damn father knows that you are going into a war on something but "oops slipped my mind" looks like we killed all those people for nothing.

Exactly. Iraq wasn't just a coverup, it was a publicity stunt. Bush probably just wanted him and his army to seem like heroes, doing people a favor by killing Iraqi "TERRORISTS". Riiiiiiiight... Terrorists? More like pregnant women and homeless people. But ohhhhhhhhh, the Iraq thing is done now? Sounds just like a terrorism gimmick to me.. Kind of reminds me of.......... ermmmm what was that....... 9/11? If you ask me, Bush had those towers destroyed himself. Well now that Iraq and afghanistan are done with, where will bush strike next? Odds are he just pins up a map of the middle east and chucks a dart to decide where to send his army, kill a few thousand people, and make up some terrorism plot. Bush is corrupt, crooked, and wrong.

I said it once, so I'll say it again

God Fuck America!

Well you know why I'm not going to watch the movie  wink

Great job on this debate team! (Brim + Fireborn, Gothic + Mold)

So far...after tallying up the points...all four of you did equally well at making my eyes burn from all of the quotes and text, congratulations!

Oh and my 2 cents on an earlier post about clarifying hatred for this country...yes I'd have to agree with disliking the government, but I'd much rather live here where we can have these discussions without government interference whereas in another country we would all be raped and killed.  lol

All I'm saying is that your country will be run the same no matter who is elected. Yes, I have no care or interest in the way the world works from an economic, social, or "Whatever" standpoint. Eventually, we'll all be dead and who we voted for won't matter at all. Our lives ARE NOT affected directly by the choices made by the politicians, and I WILL go ahead and live my blissful life of ignorance.

No, the holocaust was not overrated, underrated, cool, or interesting. All it was was some disgusting racist germans shooting jewish people on sight because of a short, stubby faggot with a mustache shouting orders to KILL left and right. It wasn't overrated, it was just a slaughterfest.

(which Bush Sr. heads) knew that Iraq had no weapons whatsoever, but simply forgot  to tell Bush. This doesn't seem like a cover up to you? When your own damn father knows that you are going into a war on something but "oops slipped my mind" looks like we killed all those people for nothing.

Exactly. Iraq wasn't just a coverup, it was a publicity stunt. Bush probably just wanted him and his army to seem like heroes, doing people a favor by killing Iraqi "TERRORISTS". Riiiiiiiight... Terrorists? More like pregnant women and homeless people. But ohhhhhhhhh, the Iraq thing is done now? Sounds just like a terrorism gimmick to me.. Kind of reminds me of.......... ermmmm what was that....... 9/11? If you ask me, Bush had those towers destroyed himself. Well now that Iraq and afghanistan are done with, where will bush strike next? Odds are he just pins up a map of the middle east and chucks a dart to decide where to send his army, kill a few thousand people, and make up some terrorism plot. Bush is corrupt, crooked, and wrong.

I said it once, so I'll say it again

God Fuck America!

You are...very special Gamecube...special indeed.

Where do you get this information? Iraqi Terrorists Weekly?

As far as Bush going and killing thousands of pregnant women or whatever the hell your argument was...ummm...sorry...wasn't it terrorists that destroyed the 2 towers killing many of INNOCENT AMERICANS.  Bush's ultimate goal was to weed out the terrorists and exterminate them to protect ourselves and other countries from future attacks. Show me a video of Bush plotting to go to Iraq to kill a bunch of innocent civilians and I'll shut up.

I guess you're entitled to your opinion on these matters, and if you think Bush is morbid enough to do things like that, then that is your problem. I don't think even Gothic or Mold would agree with your statement.

However, I do agree with your statement on the Holocaust, it is a VERY horrible horrible event in history and the people today who believe it never happened are a bunch of fuck tards anyway.

I know personally a lot of people mrefuse to go see it simply cause they have established all their faith into Bush ( Their grand holy leader  roll ) and are just to damn scared to go see it and have all their faith been thrown away, so instead they just call it 100% false and go on living their happy little shielded life.

I'm thinking that there are likely a great deal of people just like that Gothic!

Sad, but there are those like that in any political or religious group.