Re: Vote Nader in '04

Great job on this debate team! (Brim + Fireborn, Gothic + Mold)

Hehe ya, I lvoe debating against Brim and Fireborn, it gets a bit frustrating at times but they both know I love them. We are master debaters. wink

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

Fb I would like to know how you personally know its false. Cause I can tell you personally how most of what he says is true, his opinions are his opinions yes but the facts in their are true. So do tell me how they are false. Oh wait you'd have to see it first.

I never said it was False. I NEVER ONCE said anything in the movie was false, that i recall. You put those words into my mouth. All I said is what the Media was saying about the movie.

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

I bootlegged the movie but the sound was out of sync and after a few minutes the DIVX gives me a corruption error.. Its coming into theaters at my location next Friday.. I guess I'll shell out the money then. I don't want =p but I will.

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

I'm not going to respond to very much of this BUT I should do some homework? Tell me how Iraq was a threat to us and dont give me the weapons thing cause....

Umm, you did hear about that new report coming out next week that says the British intelligence was correct and Iraq was in negotiations with (some country, i forget which) to buy weapons grade plutonium, haven't you?  Oh, and the constant "Death to the American infidels!" thing should have given away Saddam's intentions.

Bush didn't do anything, I have no clue how you pulled that out of your ass Brim, but it was a lame attempt.

What the hell are you talking about?  Bush spent a week and a half talking with the Saudi prince, afterwards Saudi Arabia promised to increase their production of oil by several million barrels a day.  God, Gothic, read a newspaper. roll

By the way Fireborn, or Brim. Have you guys actually gone to watch the movie?

I haven't seen it yet.  I'm waiting to find someone else who wants to see it to go with me.  (I hate going to movies alone.)  But I can't wait.  From what I hear, it's a laugh a minute!

I'm going with this one on you 2.

And...  I'm going with the "teenaged angst and anti-establishment" theory on you. tongue

Oh and my 2 cents on an earlier post about clarifying hatred for this country...yes I'd have to agree with disliking the government, but I'd much rather live here where we can have these discussions without government interference whereas in another country we would all be raped and killed.

Damn straight.  Just don't let that prevent you from seeing the problems with the country, as many Americans do.

As far as Bush going and killing thousands of pregnant women or whatever the hell your argument was...ummm...sorry...wasn't it terrorists that destroyed the 2 towers killing many of INNOCENT AMERICANS. Bush's ultimate goal was to weed out the terrorists and exterminate them to protect ourselves and other countries from future attacks. Show me a video of Bush plotting to go to Iraq to kill a bunch of innocent civilians and I'll shut up.

I'm with him.

Hehe ya, I lvoe debating against Brim and Fireborn, it gets a bit frustrating at times but they both know I love them. We are master debaters.

Yes, I love you Goth.  (even though you are a filthy liberal hippie douche.)  But hey, all in good fun! wink

I never said it was False. I NEVER ONCE said anything in the movie was false, that i recall. You put those words into my mouth. All I said is what the Media was saying about the movie.

Forgive me, I thought I saw a post by you earlier saying something to the lines of "Michael Moore" percieves his [EDIT]opinions as fact, which is saying that it is false, basically, however if you did not say something to the lines of this I am sorry.  :oops:

What the hell are you talking about? Bush spent a week and a half talking with the Saudi prince, afterwards Saudi Arabia promised to increase their production of oil by several million barrels a day. God, Gothic, read a newspaper.

And I quote this from CBS : "Not even Presidential Pressure on OPEC could have made the gasoline prices drop." I am not at home right now but as soon as I get home tomorrow I'll post the link here. But I rest my case.

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

No, pressuring OPEC wouldn't do anything, but having a single, prominent oil producing country increase the amount of oil they make every day and put it on the open market will reduce the price.  It's simple suply and demand.

All I'm saying is that your country will be run the same no matter who is elected.

That just isn't true. I don't know what else I can say . . .

Yes, I have no care or interest in the way the world works from an economic, social, or "Whatever" standpoint. Eventually, we'll all be dead and who we voted for won't matter at all.

Of course it won't matter "once" we're dead. But we could die because of the decisions made by the people we elect. Whether it be lack of pollution control that kills you, or a war you get drafted. Not to mention the decisions that will affect our children and so forth, if you don't care about them, fine by you. But many of us have morals and hold a sense of compassion for our fellow man, fellow creature, earth, and our own flesh and blood.

Our lives ARE NOT affected directly by the choices made by the politicians

Yes, yes THEY ARE. Once again, I don't know what else to say . . .

No, the holocaust was not overrated, underrated, cool, or interesting. All it was was some disgusting racist germans shooting jewish people on sight because of a short, stubby faggot with a mustache shouting orders to KILL left and right. It wasn't overrated, it was just a slaughterfest.

Yes, and he was doing this all because he got ELECTED and had the support of the people. Drrrrr, could this be anymore obvious?

Hitler wasnt Elected... The Nazi party threatened to shut down the government unless the Chancellor put hitler into a powerful position. Then as time went on Hitler became more powerful than the Chancellor and then he became the dictator of the country =p

..... I heard he got elected. Hitler got 33 percent of the vote (it was by population) and won because there were so many little political parties. That had like 3 percent of the vote; so he won with 33 percent of the vote. Thats why the consitution was changed you now have to have (Not sure exact) like 15 percent of the vote. If you don't you can't have a canidate from that party.

Oh I walk around the corner and I walk around the block and I walk right into a donut shop.

Check up on Hitlers rise to power.. he wasnt elected