Re: 700th post

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

NOW I CAN POST HERE HAHA IM THE FUCKING COOLEST, COOLER THAN ALL OF U WITH LESS THAN 400 POSTS OMG ONEONEONE THIRTYTWELVE I AM L337!

"But Prairiedawg," I screeched (the crocodile flared its nostrils and blew steam at Prairiedawg), "that money's coming from Faldon, your own company!"

please make less sense, i know you can do it, most of your posts are nonsensical

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas

and that's how you got to 1900+ posts  lol

Because I was allowed here?

well, um, partly...

my point was that you make many such posts

Man I'm so glad I'm allowed to talk here, it's the coolest.

aww im not allowed to talk here

Only 56 more posts man, you can do it!

i need a few more and maybe he will let me talk here

lol u guys r nuts but hey who cares if whoever sent first post(name gone from mind) says if we need over 400 posts lol i just started so

Weeeeee
There you go.

If you knew me you'd know I'm not one bit serious.

yeah......

PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!

<3 for lil nicky

<3 Scotty-wotty-potty

whoo-hoo

It is high time I put something intelligent here.