Re: Freedom?

No such thing as complete Freedom. I think what we have now is fine, if you think it can be better... Good for you.

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

You two are so C U T E  when you argue...makes me all warm & fuzzy inside  big_smile

Actually I think this one would be more classified as a discussion, because we are agreeing on some things.

w/e

you getting exciteable makes me _ _ _ _!

funny that FB locked the "Is FB a girl or guy thread"

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas

=p

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Yeah.  That's because I pointed out that FB is Sexy.

No such thing as complete Freedom. I think what we have now is fine, if you think it can be better... Good for you.

There is such a thing as complete freedom from the governent. But that isn't an idea I support. I believe in laws, and society. However, like I have said, 4 times? We have a lot of laws and restictions on us that are not neccesary. Also, I know we can do better, we have been better, and there are plenty of laws and restictions that could be cut, bringing us closer to that ideal.

Unlike mold, I don't see how any laws are necessary.  I mean, we have laws against killing, but people still kill eachother.  Laws don't stop anyone from doing anything.  Only morals can do that.

Of course, I am a bit of an idealist.  Maybe I'm asking too much of people to have basic morals.

You guys are worse than kids at a candy store.

I want this, I want that. Give it up already.

Yes.  FB's right.  Let's stop trying to make the country better and let it decay into nothingness.  That's a great idea.

Hey, FB, have you ever heard of the Roman Empire?

I want JU-JUbes!!!!!!!!

/sit
/pout
/hold breath
/turn blue

Goth, what kind of EM scanner are you using?  If you bought it from a scientific supply, then I'd believe you.  But, those ones cost several thousand dollars, so I doubt that.  If you got it from one of those "spy" shops, then you should know it doesn't really work.  It's just a novelty.

I don't know where it was originally boughten because it belongs to my family but I know it wasn't bought from a "spy store." I think my mother spent a few hundred dollars on it when she was going through her whole tax thing.

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

yeah. Was to big to rule.

Military was not trained
Slaves did jobs for nothing commoners couldnt find work
Weak Economy

Diocleatin Divided Rome in half to help save it.

Then the Barbarians gave them trouble.

The Huns, the Vandals, and the Ostrogoths invaded Rome.
Rome fell under the Barbarian invasions.

However the "2nd" Half of Rome didn't fall for ages.

anyways.. Your point?

http://www.pwned.nl/

Matt sent me this - funny shit!!

yeah. Was to big to rule.

Military was not trained
Weak Economy

Then the Barbarians gave them trouble.

America:
Is 5 times the size of Rome

Military is losing faith in gov't the longer this war goes on(comes from the soldiers themselves)
Poverty reached an all time low while Bush was urging for his war to proceed
Economy is alright I suppose, rich get richer and the poor get poorer roll

And now we have these pesky terrorists steaming down or backs. This all seems vaguely familiar to what you just said big_smile

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

Military was not trained

Whereas our military is undermaned.  Not a very close relation, but I'll use it.

Jobs are being outsourced to countries without minimum wage laws and people can't find work here.  Direct relation.

Weak Economy

That's up for debate.  However, I don't have the time to debate it now.  I'll get into it later.

Liberal media dividing the country in half.

Terrorist invasions.

However, it never again was the power it once was.  This hasn't happened here yet, but it just might.

My point is that the parallels are there, and scary.

It doesn't really matter anyway my American friends...

cause Canada > y'all anyway

wink  wink  wink

I agree that Canada > America...however Canada < Gothic big_smile

Canada is not greater that anyone.  In fact, thanks to quebec, you're actually inferior to most.  Even france!

Okay.  That was low.  I apologize.

That's it Brim - I'm confiscating your lube - All Your Lube Are Belong To Me!!!

That'll learn ya!

Mold gonna take it dry now....

HAHAHA!!!

That was very funny.  Good one, scott. big_smile

Military was not trained

Whereas our military is undermaned.  Not a very close relation, but I'll use it.

Its Undermanned you say, but I bet 90% if not more, of this world doesnt have the resources to invade 2 countries, while keeping troops in Germany who bitch at us, troops in Japan, and S. Korea. Large numbers I might add. We had a coalition! Yeah.. What.. 900 troops from spain? 300 from Polland? Britian is the only one that could closely match our numbers. I bet they don't even have a 3rd of what we have in the middle east right now.

Jobs are being outsourced to countries without minimum wage laws and people can't find work here.  Direct relation.

Interesting you said that. It would take MORE LAWS to turn it they way you want it.

Weak Economy

That's up for debate.  However, I don't have the time to debate it now.  I'll get into it later.

Our Economy is fine. Unless your talking to Gothic or Mold  roll

Lol that made no sense here. I agree the Liberal Media divides us.. it divides us for the worse. Diocletion Divided it, to save Rome and it worked for a long time.

Terrorist invasions.

The Terrorists would need a little more man power to invade us. They would need to be a little more trained to invade us. The Barbarians were better trained then the Romans, thats how they won. ON that note. A liberal in office would make our Military go down hill.

However, it never again was the power it once was.  This hasn't happened here yet, but it just might.

If Kerry becomes President. yeah.

My point is that the parallels are there, and scary.

The Parallels are Bull Shit.. Most of what you said would have been better for more laws to be implemented.

Please elaborate on this one. I know you guys hate our "liberal media", but how is it dividing the country in half?

And give me a fucking break about our Economy being fine. I don't think myself and Gothic are the only people who are going to tell you it isn't.  roll

Record low defecit? Yes.

Bush = first president to have a total new loss of jobs during presidency since Hoover? Yes.

Thanks to what? Outsourcing.

Bush supports outsourcing? Yes.

Kerry supports Outsourcing? No.

WamBam Thank you Moldman. big_smile

You took the words right out of my mouth.
But in the conservatives eye it is really good Mold. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. What more could be better for conservative republican America? roll