Re: my pictures now in trash heap

SiSi is beautiful!

Thanks dude.  She's a six year old purebred teacup yorkie.  We have six... I need to take better pictures of them.  She's only 3 lbs smile

See Dick.  See Jane.  See Dick go.  See Jane grow.  Don't be a dick.  Go Condoms!

Renaissance Faire folk have dirty minds.  I love them.

Ha ha, awesome.

Wow, isn't this topic isn't completely retarded...

Maybe so. But that sentence deffinately was!  smile

well sed

Eeerm, you don't really have ANY right to be supporting Mold like that on that comment. Whilst Valt just made a slip where he didnt think up the entire sentence at once but probably stopped thinking the sentence for a sec halfway through, you my dear have the spelling of a 12 year old.... Mind you I'm talking about a 12-year old average Dutchie here.

Anyhow, back to the point. Noone cares about kate anyway, there's a bunch of people (read: perverted guys) who like to see slutty pictures of ANYONE who doesn't make them hurl on sight. if you like receiving insincere compliments from them, then please do go on. This is the ideal place to do it considering some of the people we get here. But other than that, dont get so cocky..

because:

JILL > KATE

(in case you fail to comprehend what I just said, which I seriously consider possible... JILL PWNS J00. Oh and Jill= Tragedy wink )

*wonders if he made spelling/grammar mistakes while typing this, moldy would surely bash me but cant be bothered to proofread it, hehe*

"We must face the fact that the preservation of individual freedom is incompatible with a full satisfaction of our views of distributive justice."

Why thank you for pointing that mistake out. Its fixed. =p

(edit)
By the way that was some br00tal owning Crovax.

"We will be led to paradise by the one with bloodstained hands..."

Sorry, but I had to point this out. In your attempt to own me you also made an error! Yup. Definitely. =p

Thanks, Crov.  *blush*

See Dick.  See Jane.  See Dick go.  See Jane grow.  Don't be a dick.  Go Condoms!

Very true. "Got me". And it wasn't an attempt to "own" anything, it was just a joke.

Wow, isn't this topic isn't completely retarded...

well sed

Eeerm, you don't really have ANY right to be supporting Mold like that on that comment. Whilst Valt just made a slip where he didnt think up the entire sentence at once but probably stopped thinking the sentence for a sec halfway through, you my dear have the spelling of a 12 year old.... Mind you I'm talking about a 12-year old average Dutchie here.

Anyhow, back to the point. Noone cares about kate anyway, there's a bunch of people (read: perverted guys) who like to see slutty pictures of ANYONE who doesn't make them hurl on sight. if you like receiving insincere compliments from them, then please do go on. This is the ideal place to do it considering some of the people we get here. But other than that, dont get so cocky..

because:

JILL > KATE

(in case you fail to comprehend what I just said, which I seriously consider possible... JILL PWNS J00. Oh and Jill= Tragedy wink )

*wonders if he made spelling/grammar mistakes while typing this, moldy would surely bash me but cant be bothered to proofread it, hehe*

RIGHT MORON I HAVE THE SPELLING AGE OF A 9YR OLD get it right AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK and iam more comfortable then u think and if u new why i did thos picture were take en (for a mate who needs some cash) then may be u see what did happen my end and cocane is fucking gud so i dnt see the name crackwhore as an insult live alittle man u only live once and i rather suck fireborn cock then lissen to rabbit on for one sec

[img]http://www.buckleshop.com/images/q190e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.kinomarkt.ch/BilderFlaggen/Hfc092.jpg[/img]

Katepink are you implying that you sniff cocaine? Eh, why question it, its probably for the best.

Eh. I know it was a joke Mold, I was joking too. =p

i know "kate pink" in real life..so i feel its only fair i should be aloud to comment.

Theres nothing wrong with her being confortable with who she is..she can take what ever pictures she wants... i mean its not like she showed anything off u can see more flesh by typing "female" on google image search.

Jill by the looks of ur picture u havent got anything worth showing off i can see nothing but jealousy here.

Crovax.... those picure aren't slutty but ur dutch so ur opinion doesnt really matter...and to say no one cares about "kate" is clearly wrong..

When you get to know the person come back and comment till then ur purely judging on appearence...this topic was a simple yes or no poll which u have clearly read too much into...

~ // u 6 6 | E 5 ~

~ // u 6 6 | E 5 ~

"What do you mean im wrong, i Muggles i can be wrong"

You're border-line illiterate and Muggles is a jackass.

Just my two cents.

i know "kate pink" in real life..so i feel its only fair i should be aloud to comment.

Theres nothing wrong with her being confortable with who she is..she can take what ever pictures she wants... i mean its not like she showed anything off u can see more flesh by typing "female" on google image search.

Jill by the looks of ur picture u havent got anything worth showing off i can see nothing but jealousy here.

Crovax.... those picure aren't slutty but ur dutch so ur opinion doesnt really matter...and to say no one cares about "kate" is clearly wrong..

When you get to know the person come back and comment till then ur purely judging on appearence...this topic was a simple yes or no poll which u have clearly read too much into...

~ // u 6 6 | E 5 ~

Allow me start off by saying I have no beef with Kate, her spelling doesn't bother me, the pictures didn't personally bother me, and I think she is a fine person.

However, while she CAN take any pictures he want, if she wants to post them on a public message board, she has to sit back and take whatever crap people throw at her. And she needs to understand that, and deal with it.

And those pictures might offend someone. Of not, a lot of people just don't want to look at them. To some people, they are slutty. And they definately are not classy.

But I'm just being fair, none of this personally bothered me.

iam takeing it because its well funny what peps say they have to realise they can give it they sure can take it hehe

[img]http://www.buckleshop.com/images/q190e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.kinomarkt.ch/BilderFlaggen/Hfc092.jpg[/img]

this isnt an english exam ...so dont expect me to type perfect english... catbert im far from illerate. I dont know catbert has the right to critise anyone after u made a huge post in here where u went on for about 5 minutes about how faldon was shit and how there was so much wrong with the game and how u were never coming back.

one week later hes back ... i mean what the fuck.... everyone was expecting the geek to return (as this is the 253895538 time uve quit) but 1 week later i mean thats taking the piss...in your eyes were all of faldons problems solved in that short period of time so thought you would return. lmao what a hippocrit.

But what can we expect from someone who pays X amount of dollars for a red splodge that someone had the balls to call art!

I kind gotta agree with mold... some people may be offended but im muggles....offeneding people is what i do so im cool with that.

There not classy either but were in the year 2004 now not the 1920s they werent posted to be classy they were posted to be sexy ~ which i think they achieved....

~ // u 6 6 | E 5 ~

MUGGLES  lol  lol  lol

CRICKET  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Long time no see....how are you? Do you have any plans to come back to faldon....do you use msn or anything so we can have a chat!

UPDATE: ur msn addy is in ur profile!

~ // u 6 6 | E 5 ~

Hiya:) msn is cherishme2@comcast.net, nope no plans im very happy playing daoc now and im doing awesome:) how have you been:D

i just added u!

~ // u 6 6 | E 5 ~

k let me log on, im usually on at night. lol

im still not seeing much "onlineness" (i also doubt thats a word)

~ // u 6 6 | E 5 ~

hmmmm not able to log on ill keep trying

I don't find anything wrong with my body.  It's good for hard labor and it's just dandy for my boyfriend.  That doesn't mean it's for everyone.  I LIKE being more well-muscled than being "girly" in shape, and breasts get in the way.  I realize I'm not attractive in the conventional sense, but I don't consider kate to be anything special either.  At least, she's not my type.  I don't go for druggies.

And katepink... maybe if you and your friends didn't do cocaine, you wouldn't need to make money off of pictures.  Just a thought, of course.  Of course, if you prefer to support drug habits with harlotry, feel free.  It raises my self esteem to know that I haven't stooped as low as some females to gain acceptance. 

EVERYONE has to admit SiSi is the hottest thing on the board though... =P

long time, no see cricket  smile

http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CURSI/pics/cursive_index.jpg[/img]

PENNY:D How are you:D:D:D