Re: my pictures now in trash heap

Jill theres nothing wrong with you, class adds about 100 percent to a person and I think aside from sisi you won the race

SiSi is the greatest...

ALL HAIL THE MINI-GODDESS!

She'd like to pass on a message to all her loyal subjects: "Arf!"

See Dick.  See Jane.  See Dick go.  See Jane grow.  Don't be a dick.  Go Condoms!

Renaissance Faire folk have dirty minds.  I love them.

ok i agree with the well built mucle women but from what i saw ur arms are scrunny and iam well built have to be i run a market garnden and i work on a farm and not a shity o lets drive a trater but a fucking lets dig fuck crops by hand and move fucking wood all day so iam not girly at all and the person i did the pics for dnt do drugs so it want 4 that thank u miss know it all and no offence u ant my typ nice eyes tho

[img]http://www.buckleshop.com/images/q190e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.kinomarkt.ch/BilderFlaggen/Hfc092.jpg[/img]

My body does what it needs to.  It lifts heavy shit and it bends odd ways so that I can rock climb better.  Rock climbers tend to be stringy and scrawny in appearance, because the body keeps the weight down so it has less work to do.  I'm not much above 100 lbs and i can carry twice my weight.  That's not too bad. 

And 90% of humans hate my eyes.

See Dick.  See Jane.  See Dick go.  See Jane grow.  Don't be a dick.  Go Condoms!

My body does what it needs to.  It lifts heavy shit and it bends odd ways so that I can rock climb better.  Rock climbers tend to be stringy and scrawny in appearance, because the body keeps the weight down so it has less work to do.  I'm not much above 100 lbs and i can carry twice my weight.  That's not too bad. 

And 90% of humans hate my eyes.

ok iam in the 10% but i rock climb what the fuck u on with tend to be stringy and scrawny nah dont think so rock cliber arms are well built not thin and there legs need to be farly big too dont know where u got that stringy scrawny bendy shit from sure ur not a gym nast

Every good climber I've ever met isn't bulky.  Bulk is useless when you have technique.  I guess you could say when I rock climb, I do so gymnastically.

Every good climber I've ever met isn't bulky.  Bulk is useless when you have technique.  I guess you could say when I rock climb, I do so gymnastically.

i guess u could say when i rock climb iam fucking fastitic

muhahahha

I don't see why you seem to want to attack me, because my attack is not on you or your physique.  I just stated that you are not my type.  My post was more a lamentation on the state of today's society than anything to do personally with you.  This world needs more respectful decorum than it currently has, and your pictures just put that into focus for me.  I know I'm rather prudish for my peer group, but that's something I accept about myself.  I just wish the rest of the world had more of a sense of propriety.  Besides, make the gentlemen work for what they get.  They've got it too easy these days.

If I had known I'd be getting an unpunctuated, poorly thought out attack on my physical attributes, I wouldn't have bothered.  I'm comfortable with everything I am, from the flat chest to the inability to maintain a healthy weight.  Not that this concerns you, but I have a health issue that keeps me from properly digesting and storing food.  That makes it kind of hard to NOT be scrawny. 

I'm not going to dignify any further seditious posts with a reply, because I prefer carrying on discussion with people who can actually make and develop their arguments moreso than resulting in relatively jumbled responses. 

As a sidenote, perhaps you would not get picked on about your spelling or lack of punctuation if you thought it out and proofread a little.  Nine year olds still have the ability to proofread...

*EDIT* I forgot a space.  I replaced it.  Isn't proofreading fun?

Good for you.  It's the best sport I've come across to date, followed by wrestling and scuba diving.

*NOTE: This is referred to as civilized conversation.  How about we give it a shot?*

ok ok
moved to pms

I would like to inform everyone here that I am indeed too sexy for my shirt.  Just a revelation I had recently.

RIGHT MORON I HAVE THE SPELLING AGE OF A 9YR OLD get it right AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK and iam more comfortable then u think and if u new why i did thos picture were take en (for a mate who needs some cash) then may be u see what did happen my end and cocane is fucking gud so i dnt see the name crackwhore as an insult live alittle man u only live once and i rather suck fireborn cock then lissen to rabbit on for one sec

Uhm, when did I ever use the word crackwhore?

And what are you saying about listening to a rabbit?

I never realized this, but you are brilliant at discussions, noone can argue with you because it's very hard to determine just what the discussion is about.

Anyhow, I'm basically just saying that in my opinion posting pictures like that and then running a post about whether they are good is not a good thing to do. smile Just my opinion, Id appreciate it being respected, in return I'll respect your opinion that it is a good thing to do. Not saying I will respect the content of the opinion, but the opinion itself, I will. ^_^

Basically my problem is with your attitude on here, like I said: you're acting 'cocky'. (maybe that is what you confused with cocaine? hrmm, could be) I detest your inflammatory responses to any non-positive feedback. Your insults towards other people are in general nonsensical and totally uncalled for.

I found your insults towards Jillian based on the completely irrelevant matter of your personal, highly-biased  appreciation of her physical appearance especially antagonizing. Even moreso because there was no real cause for this other than her stating that she didnt particularly like your appearance. (A judgement with you yourself requested by ever making this topic and poll)

Therefore, quite aside from your posting these pictures here I still feel that you are not a person I like. To say the least.

However, I will apologize for my comments on your spelling as I realize that such trivialities might not be something to be blamed on you. Sorry. (Thanks for pointing this out mold)

Muggles, I technically never claimed they were slutty if you will reread my phrasing carefully. Though I guess it was implied, and that is indeed my opinion. I can't claim it to be more than my personal opinion though.

Also Muggles, when I said noone cares about her, I was intending to send the message (which in your case apparently failed) that it was my belief/suspicion that noone truly cared about her on the merit of those pictures. Obviously, making such a statement referring to her in general would be rediculous and insensitive and if anyone interpreted it in this way I hereby correct it. It is ofcourse quite possible for anyone to get to know her and to like her. But that most of the people here who know nothing about her except seeing a few pictures and reading some aggressive posts would honestly care for her is something I would deem unlikely at best. Though it is ofcourse subject to the tedious definition-issue of what 'caring for' means exactly. ^_^

Anyhow, Trag's dazzling sexiness is surpassed only by her personality, hehe. I'm not sure what to make of a direct comparison between her and Kate though based purely on physical attributes. Not only would I be risking my life by doing something stupid like that, it is also a fact that the pictures I have seen from either of them are quite heterogenous and therefore, do not lend themselves well to fair objective comparison. (If there even IS such a thing as objectivity in judging 'good looks')

Suffice it to say that in my opinion (before anyone starts flaming me, read the word opinion a couple of more times and then count to ten) Jill has a more virtuous personality and she looks more lively in the pictures. (Stop right there! I SAID.... opinion. Respect it as such damnit! wink )

Hope you understand and don't hate me for this, hehe.

(In the end Jenna owns all ofcourse, (Sorry Jill, you understand. Right?) man I miss her... =/ She was so sweet. sad )

"I do not deal in probabilities."

"We must face the fact that the preservation of individual freedom is incompatible with a full satisfaction of our views of distributive justice."

I kind gotta agree with mold... some people may be offended but im muggles....offeneding people is what i do so im cool with that.

I don't support the common asshole. However, I don't believe in political correctness.

catbert im far from illerate.

I love doing this.

Catfights are soooo cool. Keep up the good work ladies.

I think I like this mold person.  Absolutely no clue as to why.

Thanks, Darlin'

Wait a tick, you have no idea why? And here I was, thinking the reason for my superiority was obvious. Seems I have a lot to learn.

You forget.  I'm female.  I'm allowed to say I have no real reason for anything.  =P

Seriously though, you get my approval.  Go mold! 

*hugz n kissies!*

I hereby induct mold into the Society of People Who Rock.

Who the hell are you?  Lol...

Yeaaaaaa, actually a fight im not in:D Molds cool cept when he freaks on editing:P

It was not a fight.  It was merely a conversation lacking in civility.

It was not a fight.  It was merely a conversation lacking in civility.

yeah what she sed lol

You forget.  I'm female.  I'm allowed to say I have no real reason for anything.  =P

Seriously though, you get my approval.  Go mold! 

*hugz n kissies!*

I hereby induct mold into the Society of People Who Rock.

Who the hell are you?  Lol...

Who I am? Well, besides enjoying long walks on the beach and . . .

I started playing Faldon 2 years ago? Something like that- maybe not quite that long, but close, me thinks. And I like posting here, because I enjoy the political debates we get in (often ones I start) and you know, all that jazz. Thanks for the approval. You have mine as well, if that counts for anything.

Oh and cricket, I wasn't aware that I was known to ever "freak on editing", in fact, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.

All is well.

You can't have Mold he's already in my Super Cool People club.

[img]http://www.geocities.com/o0o0ender0o0o/haxor.jpg[/img]

"And ye shall learn the truth, and the truth will make you free." (John 8:32)

</bush>

I'm only allowed in one cool club? Who makes up these rules anyway?

Mold, be i a common ass orifice?

too bad little kids can post here.... :?

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas