Re: C................

hive:
Here are my words, Lothar would not scam or rip anyone as far as I concern. 

My, as in Greentea's

PS. Why do you join this competetion if you whine alot? Please be patient and I hope your C will be arrived ( I dont guarantee if you will get scammed or ripped in any ways, or by anyone)

Oh yeah hive, dont reply on what I said, because I dont feel like replying again

i love to watch internet fights

Especially when idiots like Hive get beaten..

Why the hell wouldn't a defend them? I did that buy pointing out your foolish contradiction- or rather was about to, but Akroma beat me to it.

Mold, you should try not getting so mad over people's random insults at you... You're getting tense and making alot of mistakes!

Oh and did I say I knew something which I didn't?? ..I dont remember that, LOL! But I do remember pointing out that you always seem to be there ready to respond....

Never tangle with the Vangle!

Mold, you should try not getting so mad over people's random insults at you... You're getting tense and making alot of mistakes!

LOL!. And Lothar, just about everbody knows im a girl doesnt matter anyway as far as im concerned this topic is over...

but before i go..

you made a very good point - why has Mold got nothing more to do than this forum?? I'd call that pretty concerning actually!

so true........

Edit: btw loth, speak to me on Faldon when u get a chance need to tell you something *hisses at mold and akroma* :twisted: *coughs, and stan*

*^-Hive-^*

:?

Oh and did I say I knew something which I didn't?? ..I dont remember that, LOL! But I do remember pointing out that you always seem to be there ready to respond....

Aha! Typos! You got me again! LOLOL ROFL!

You know Vangle, you're pretty sad. You think I sit here and point out every typo people make? Why would I do such a thing? On this board it would take me hours and hours. I don't even bother to point out yours anymore (and yes, you make them). So it would seem you're guilty of exactly what you are accusing me of. Funny isn't it?

LOL!. And Lothar, just about everbody knows im a girl doesnt matter anyway as far as im concerned this topic is over...

Cleary we didn't know you were a girl LOLOLOLOL! Or really care LOL!

Get over yourself.

Aha! Typos! You got me again! LOLOL ROFL!

You know Vangle, you're pretty sad. You think I sit here and point out every typo people make? Why would I do such a thing? On this board it would take me hours and hours. I don't even bother to point out yours anymore (and yes, you make them). So it would seem you're guilty of exactly what you are accusing me of. Funny isn't it?

Cleary we didn't know you were a girl LOLOLOLOL! Or really care LOL!

Get over yourself.

Well, Moldy I must disagree here, I care. So Hive, how old are you
baby?

smile

roll

lol

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas

Would you like to touch my tra la la?

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

I would! wink

Never tangle with the Vangle!

hey loth y dont u give the C to sum1 else if ure gonna get insulted lol

I would never take back what I offer. If I offer something, I must follow
through. That is just how I am.

Besides, why would I want to help one of you guys, when I could help
her instead? ...Though, she still hasn't responded to me sad

Yeah, you're a man of your word

Señor Grandes Cojones

I think she quited, so meh.

Dont look down here, my message is up there.

She did quit, but she's back.. and she has C.

Ya'll are some nit pickin fuckers. Get off your asses and find something useful to do with your time rather than fight about stupid bullshit.

superceed the disbelief into the ethernal flaming shadow of nothingness

hey Lothar Icelord told me you promised him C

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

36oz quit being so bitter, it's not our fault that no one loves you, and that you find nothing other than insulting random idiots over an online forum to cheer you up, you're just as pathetic as you say everyone else is by trying to belittle people just because they are intelligent enough to have a semi-coherent discussion, much unlike yourself.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

ladies, ladies calm down...no need for fighting

www.legendofoman.tk...go visit it!!!!!!!!!11

Quiet, new guy.

so what if im new??? i deserve just as much respect as everyone...ah never mind

i deserve just as much respect as everyone

A) Bullshit.

B) Earn it.

C) Stop acting hypocritical.

i deserve just as much respect as everyone

A) Bullshit.

B) Earn it.

C) Stop acting hypocritical.

fine i will TRY to earn it...*sniff**sniff*  stop being so mean...