Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!!

I just thought I would take this chance to BUMP this topic. Game was
said to be completed by summer, well summer is just about here.

Stupid idea mia. Well GL HF at wasting your time, but I guess you have nothing better to do in life.

They are still copying everythng from faldon, still letting anyone being a gm. There only 20% done and nothing to show. When/if they do finsh I see the new client and most likey the new server would be out by then. But then they could always copy the new server....

Dont look down here, my message is up there.

They are still copying everythng from faldon, still letting anyone being a gm. There only 20% done and nothing to show. When/if they do finsh I see the new client and most likey the new server would be out by then. But then they could always copy the new server....

You completely missed my point. The "Faldon 2" project is dead.

Wow, you guys seriously don't have a clue about gamemaking, do you?

Further, you make it blatantly obvious that you are stealing Zer's intellectual property.

If you want some advice on gamedesign, feel free to msg me on aim.  (It should be noted, however, that my first piece of advice is invariably going to be "give up and don't bother trying")

maybe, if its gonna be like Faldon, it could be a MOD for faldon, and not a completely new game...?

lolwut.

Yeah ORPG mods!

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

I bet Mia will get halfway through creating this 'game' and then give up on it.