Re: Tell me what you think...

i agree with fazz... go to my website www.legendofoman.tk

www.legendofoman.tk...go visit it!!!!!!!!!11

ok now about the website i didnt really lyk it. i felt it was a waste of 10 precious seconds of my life.

~~~~~~STEVEN LE~~~~~~

Your life is precious? Since when.

I love u

You need a little reading comprehension practice. He said it took 10 precious seconds of his life. He didn't say that it took 10 seconds of his precious life.

Señor Grandes Cojones

It's a competetive world~

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

You need a little reading comprehension practice. He said it took 10 precious seconds of his life. He didn't say that it took 10 seconds of his precious life.

I'm sorry, i failed 4th grade comprehension. I'm still fumbling through kindergarden reading.

I love u

remember... these are faldonite who read these boards, that site has too many letters...

Rofl

It's a competetive world~

since when?

If you haven't known this then you suck.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

"sigh" you are right, it is a very competetive world... and I shal rule it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go visit my website