Re: Amazing.

Lol mold.. u need a life buddy.. i was joking around.. and i know i made grammar errors.. this is a forum.. i dont care about grammar errors.. you are thruly the moron.. and if you think im a kid.. your not the brightest. Anyway mold, i wasnt dissign you at all.. i was joking around and making fun or the one who was following in your footsteps... peace

I actually don't have an ebay account, just junk email.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Q: How long does it take for a niggeress to take a shit?

A: 9 months

I posted this joke on one of the Trash Heap threads a few weeks ago. Great joke...

Oh look, Lets all play correct the spelling mistakes! Its a chat forum.. who cares about proper grammer. And Stan, Color can be spelt both ways depending on whether you are Canadian (oh yah) or American .

Has to do with American English or British English spelling and not if you're from Canada or America.

Señor Grandes Cojones

canadian = british spelling.. americans = american spelling ............... and yah.. you said the same thing as me.. in different words

Lol mold.. u need a life buddy.. i was joking around.. and i know i made grammar errors.. this is a forum.. i dont care about grammar errors.. you are thruly the moron.. and if you think im a kid.. your not the brightest. Anyway mold, i wasnt dissign you at all.. i was joking around and making fun or the one who was following in your footsteps... peace

You weren't "joking around". Jokes are either funny, or intended to be. No one thinks accusing random people of things is funny, unless of course, you're some dumb kid who hasn't yet developed any form of a mature sense of humor. Hey! Maybe that's why I thought (and still think) of you as a kid! What logic are you following anyway? That question was rhetorical, by the way. You can tell me I'm "thruly a moron" all you want, but if you post on a forum making stupid jokes, spelling half your words wrong, and showing no understanding of the english language, people are going to assume you're a kid. Kid.

Look out mold, all the people he knows are going to slit your throat for expressing your opinion.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

canadian = british spelling.. americans = american spelling ............... and yah.. you said the same thing as me.. in different words

Not really, cuz they also use the British spelling in britain( :idea: ) and countries all over africa and where not. So it's not about whether you're Canadian or American, but rather about if you use british english or american english.

Señor Grandes Cojones

Kitten Killing King!

I'm not racist, I have a color TV.

"I'm not racist, I have a colour TV.

we're not all British  wink

Hey Guuuuys, yew all want some peeeeetza ?
Hey moooooom I loooove the color of your teeshirt.
Can I have some o-reg-oh-noh on my peeeeetza!
I want caaaaaaandeee.

Spoken phonetically for your benifit ofcourse.