Re: Recommended songs 4 u

A) I am always right.

wink You are rarely right; people just get tired of arguing over every little thing with you.

B) You probably didn't read my post because your post as a response
was pretty fucking irrelevant- which isn't unusual.

I did read your post. I admit sometimes I only read bits of your posts because you ramble on and on. I just get annoyed when you try to say what music sounds like shit and what doesn't. I hate to tell you mold it isn't your decision if the music sounds like shit or not  wink Everyone has there own taste in music mold we don't need your lectures  tongue

C) Please point out what bands I listen to sound "like shit". I'm dying to know.

The 2 songs you posted for penny to hear on the other board completely sucked. And Bright Eyes? Give me a break.

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

You are rarely right; people just get tired of arguing over every little thing with you.

This is a goofy thing to argue. Since almost everything debatable lives in the realm of opinion, "right and wrong" could be considered a myth. I was kidding when I said I was always right. No one is. Cleary over your head. What's new? But I appreciate the random stoning of my beliefs.

I did read your post. I admit sometimes I only read bits of your posts because you ramble on and on. I just get annoyed when you try to say what music sounds like shit and what doesn't. I hate to tell you mold it isn't your decision if the music sounds like shit or not

Oh, you read my post? Well I guess you didn't understand it. My post had nothing to do with what music I think sounds like shit, and what music I think sounds good. It was about defending entire genres from UNTRUE stereotypes. Good Lord, Fireborn.

Everyone has there own taste in music mold we don't need your lectures

Umm . . . seriously, read that post you keep referring to. What you're saying is ridiculous.  roll

The 2 songs you posted for penny to hear on the other board completely sucked. And Bright Eyes? Give me a break.

What!?!? Fireborn's a hypocrit?!!? Never thought I'd see the day!
In the same damn post you accused me of "lecturing" about what I think is good music (which I did NOT do), while you talked about how everyone has their own taste in music, you threw your stupid biased opnions at me about the music I like. What the hell are you thinking? And unless you reviewed the newest Bright Eyes album, I suggest you don't talk about it.

Fireborn, your last post sunk to a level of stupidity I wouldn't have previously expected from you. Read a book or something. Or get outside.

You are rarely right; people just get tired of arguing over every little thing with you.

This is a goofy thing to argue. Since almost everything debatable lives in the realm of opinion, "right and wrong" could be considered a myth. I was kidding when I said I was always right. No one is. Cleary over your head. What's new? But I appreciate the random stoning of my beliefs.

I did read your post. I admit sometimes I only read bits of your posts because you ramble on and on. I just get annoyed when you try to say what music sounds like shit and what doesn't. I hate to tell you mold it isn't your decision if the music sounds like shit or not

Oh, you read my post? Well I guess you didn't understand it. My post had nothing to do with what music I think sounds like shit, and what music I think sounds good. It was about defending entire genres from UNTRUE stereotypes. Good Lord, Fireborn.

Everyone has there own taste in music mold we don't need your lectures

Umm . . . seriously, read that post you keep referring to. What you're saying is ridiculous.  roll

In the same damn post you accused me of "lecturing" about what I think is good music (which I did NOT do), while you talked about how everyone has their own taste in music, you threw your stupid biased opnions at me about the music I like. What the hell are you thinking? And unless you reviewed the newest Bright Eyes album, I suggest you don't talk about it.

Fireborn, your last post sunk to a level of stupidity I wouldn't have previously expected from you. Read a book or something. Or get outside.

You use a lot of quotes to type meaningless shit.

Señor Grandes Cojones

Nah I really believe you think you are always right. I think most people could agree with me on that wink

meh, you said most metal sounds like shit and I disagree with you wink

roll i was talking about in general, on the other board you seem to like to attack some of the bands I like.

I wasn't being a hypocrit mold. You asked me to tell what bands you listen to I thought sound like shit so I did.

C) Please point out what bands I listen to sound "like shit". I'm dying to know.

Read a book or something. Or get outside.

*Yawn* Mold Mold Mold... I probably see more "outside time" in a day than you see in a week wink unlike most Faldonites I have an active social life. No offense to the rest of you Faldonites but come on... Most of you are on 14-18 hours a day. Longest I could ever even stand to be on that game at one time was 6 hours and that was the day I was selling Fireborn and the rest of my shit.

Anyways Mold was that an attempt at some type of lame burn lol? It could have worked if you knew anything about me at all.

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

UPDATE: More songs added to the list, go check my first post.

Also I have to say...

hypocrit

hypocrit

The word is hypocrite, not hypocrit. Huha wink

In Flames is Melodic Death Metal

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Also I have to say...

hypocrit

hypocrit

The word is hypocrite, not hypocrit. Huha wink

Technically I am not wrong on my spelling.. I was defending myself when mold called me a hypocrit. Anyways =p good catch, that e is pointless at the end of the word anyways...

Eww typical American attitude  :?
It's like spelling colour without the "u" or using the spelling "check" instead of cheque.

not really american attitude on that =p American English is much different than traditional english wink

In Flames is Melodic Death Metal

well put

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas

I thought In Flames would be Melodic Black because Anders Friden's vocals are more like screeching than growling.

It's Not Black Metal~

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Obviously, but Black Metal and Melodic Black Metal are very different.

It's neither~

they are far far away from the same

And you're a dumbfuck now go away.

LOL

Sirry im Canadian not faggot... metal sucks shit.. its all the same.. raa raaa raa bang bang bang!! ... nope raps the shit .... gunits the bomb... also.. country.. yah thats right.. some oldie country shit is the bomb to.. depending on the mood.. but its mostly rap hiphop and r&b .. the other shits just faggotish lol

My opinion
rap hip hop and r&b r the shit.  metal sucks ass and countrys annyoing.  some rock is ok. pop is ok. any other stuff sucks.

And you're a filthy whore, rap is shit not "the shit" i've no idea why associating something like music with something that's smelly and brown, (and no i'm not talking about black people) makes it cool.

Example, a fat bitch saying Food is the shit.

So she eats "the shit".

And you listen to "the shit", i agree rap is shit.

That doesen't mean it is it's all opinions, no one in the world cares about your opinion nor about mine, so quit "expressing yourselves and shut the fuck up.

Lol true.

By the way I edited the list now it's only true metal songs.

A queen of snow, far beyond compare lips attuned to symetry sought her weverywhere dark liquored eyes an arabian nightmare, Favorite CoF song right there.!!!

Yes it's good. BUT COF SOLD OUT... they still own in my opinion.

Who cares if anyone sells out.

Her ghost in the fog?

Who cares if anyone sells out.

It means they're in it for the money, not the music. Thus they have to change their style to what mainstream people like, which sucks.