Re: earn money over the internet

How much money have you made so far zammbi?

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

MMMMM money

So they just mail it to you? Free of charge in the 50 states?

Zammbi.. have you requested money yet?

Zammbi.. have you requested money yet?

I was wondering that as well.

Oh, and by the way..

http://www.ppcappraisal.com/register.ph … efId=16645

lmao

Laff

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Yeah another person Zammbi...also interested in wether you have withdrawn money yet and the ease of it.

Being from outside the U.S. i would be interested in how you went about doing it.

I'm opening up a shop that sells 13" rulers just so Fireborn stops complaining.

He's from Heaven.

As I said before I havent got a enougth to withdraw any money yet, and since I have paypal im sure it would be easy.

Dont look down here, my message is up there.

pffff i got it and it works okey how do i get the money now :?:  :?:

hehe yaay already got 3 dollars roll  roll

Mine got up to 40 cents quickly... but it took forever getting to .80 cents when people have been getting like 15+$ a day. Also this problem where mine just works sometimes and doesn't work other times - the screen of my portal url is just blank.

Destroyer of Worlds

^ annoying ^

Destroyer of Worlds

its fun my money goes kinda fast

Oooh Oooh one more question.

Does it take much umm bandwith? I mean is it going to seriously affect your monthly download limit or is it quite small in usage.

I dont want to run it 24/7 on the server if its gonna eat up my usage   tongue

Mine got up to 40 cents quickly... but it took forever getting to .80 cents when people have been getting like 15+$ a day. Also this problem where mine just works sometimes and doesn't work other times - the screen of my portal url is just blank.

that happens to me too  :cry:  roll

pfff i got stuck at 5 usd how the hell does some1 earn 15 UsD a day

Well I think they stop it if its ip is the same after a while, so this one way around it, you need to create more set's with other peoples url.

Example: You create another set called set2 in the program test33
               Then add http://www.ppcappraisal.com/redir_portal.php?ID=15221 (which is my url)
               Then create set3/4/5 etc for anyone elses url
               If everyone added all urls, then im sure it would solve the problem.

Dont look down here, my message is up there.

What's the catch, guys?  Honestly, NO ONE gives away free money.  There is no such thing, you're paying for it somehow.  The question, how?  What is it doing?  Has ANYONE ever seen their money?  Are they just prepping your computer for a giant DDoS?  In the terms of service, does it say they'll eventually start forcing adware or popups on you?  Did tos act as a contract to bind you to something, say purchasing something from them?  Are they using your computers for distributed computing?

I have no intent to use this, but I am curious to know what kind of hole you folks have dug yourself into.

Get Faldon Utilities:
ARHopkins.com

What's the catch, guys?  Honestly, NO ONE gives away free money.  There is no such thing, you're paying for it somehow.  The question, how?  What is it doing?  Has ANYONE ever seen their money?  Are they just prepping your computer for a giant DDoS?  In the terms of service, does it say they'll eventually start forcing adware or popups on you?  Did tos act as a contract to bind you to something, say purchasing something from them?  Are they using your computers for distributed computing?

I have no intent to use this, but I am curious to know what kind of hole you folks have dug yourself into.

As per my many previous posts asking questions. Until i hear from you zammbi that you have got the money sitting in your paypal account then im not convinced. Im not questioning you, just the actual product.

Seems too suss and if it was this simple then  the company could have a warehouse of compters running it and not need to pay people.

Maybe they give you vouchers to use at their various sponsors websites tongue $5 off growth hormones    :shock:

BTW Spectre how are you doing lately. Your a ghost at the moment.

What's the catch, guys?  Honestly, NO ONE gives away free money.

ed mcmahon totally does.....during the superbowl, he definately game some old lady a over-sized novelty check... smile

http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CURSI/pics/cursive_index.jpg[/img]

thisis bullshit doin this will just get u sued...ah wtf y not:P

~~~~~~STEVEN LE~~~~~~

Well I think they stop it if its ip is the same after a while, so this one way around it, you need to create more set's with other peoples url.

Example: You create another set called set2 in the program test33
               Then add http://www.ppcappraisal.com/redir_portal.php?ID=15221 (which is my url)
               Then create set3/4/5 etc for anyone elses url
               If everyone added all urls, then im sure it would solve the problem.

but then ud get money for me macroing test33 if i used ure url