Re: angels of death Home page

I personally like the website. It fits the name, is easy to navigate/load, and it is aesthetically pleasing. It looks like the background was a pre-made template but unless you are planning on becoming a web designer for a living why bother making your own? Good work.

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

thx gothic 8)  8)  big_smile  big_smile

but i made it all myself

The font for the links on the left hand side is shit imo

??/ what do you mean

bah

hahaha XTTZ     first  find yourself a proper name because you're just embarresing  yourself by using a name that is already used bij another person. 2end  the site does not contain a virus  cuz' my computer is virus free and i'm on that site almost everyday. 3rd   why are you so shitty about it??? are you angry cuz' you can't make such a nice site like that???

Poly are you too busy trying to suck on your own dick? Can you not realise how foolish you sound? Do you think anyone gives a damn about you or what you say? Before you post again i reccomend you go pass kindergarten, because right now I'm sure no one can tell the difference between you and a three year old.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.