Re: Market deleted all my items.

He doesn't ignore posts, he just doesn't visit the message boards that much.

Dont look down here, my message is up there.

whats the idea of having the forum if its not to improve the game? i thought he had some family who was gm also or sumthing maybe they could tell me him to come give it a look..  hmm

It does improve the game but usually its only good if it isn't a major change. And your talking about coma, he does not do anything with faldon anymore. Anyway every other Gm reads these boards, I read them everyday. So if anything is important I ask zer about it.

1. Move to China.
2. Wear your Mao suit.
3. ?????????????
4. Profit!!!

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

zammbi wrote:

It does improve the game but usually its only good if it isn't a major change. And your talking about coma, he does not do anything with faldon anymore. Anyway every other Gm reads these boards, I read them everyday. So if anything is important I ask zer about it.

and THIS aint importent? a bug which deletes players items on market? rofl wouldnt be so hard going on faldon right now and fucking everyone else up like it fucked me, just buy a bunch of soccer balls 1 gp each and spam the market lets see it handle that eh?

I'll call the whaaaambulence...

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

Did I say this isn't important? I already told zer. I'm not sure whats hes going to do about it tho.

Gothic wrote:

I'll call the whaaaambulence...

call zer instead! be usefull

Last edited by Judy (May 16th, 2007 5:21 AM)

Ya, cause, you know...

I keep Zer on speed dial JUST IN CASE...

Me and him are actually going to go shoot some hoops later on today, and then sit down and laugh at all of your misfortune. We are cool like that.

"We are a mass of seething fury, elected as your judge and jury. You stand accused of murder, vanity, and evil crimes against humanity."-Andy Martin

I heard Zer has a wicked jump shot.

Pennywise - 7 Seconds - Fugazi - Husker Du

Nope, he's in a wheelchair.

I would eat a Panda

Dedsox wrote:

Nope, he's in a wheelchair.

*Ahem*
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/04/other_sport_paralympic_highlights/img/9.jpg
you also might remember those fresh faced teens from the show 'Saved By The Bell' having a wheelchair basketball game in the infamous 'Teen Line' episode in season 4
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/141/141.jpg

Pennywise - 7 Seconds - Fugazi - Husker Du

your wierd dude :] and u changed subject completly

Dude.. number 15 is a cheater.. He can walk.. He is my neighbors cousin..

They see him rollin' dey hatin'

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Pennywise, thanks for brightening up my day with pictures of physically disabled people.

I would eat a Panda

Spectre wrote:

Half of Faldon doesn't mean anything to me... all 6 people that implies and at least half of Faldon historically has been dishonest cheaters anyhow.

What are you talking about?

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

were talking about how lazy zer is, if he would look at the damn logs this would be over already mad