1

Topic: Portuegese/chat mods

it's come to my attention that these br's are swearing up a storm harassing ppl constantly with their language that only a few understand... All the player chat mods either quit or dont understand portugese, and the br's aren't gonna censor themselves, making cassio a mod was stupid (obviously). i suggest... since you don't give a shit that they're ruining the game... censor their swear words as well... if i can't say bitch, they shouldn't be allowed to say puta. FAIR IS FAIR AM I RITE!?

2

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

I Absolutely agree, All you gotta do is translate the shit thats censored for English and do it for Dutch, Portuguese, w/e other languages that are commonly used in Faldon.

In Game Characters
Alcatraz, Magisturm, Superscriber/Flamethrower.

3

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

That is fair tbh

4

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

Well, I've been telling the BR's , since there are no chat mods atm for them, to keep the BR at a low.. But them childs aint listening..

5

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

How about we just remove the silly filter and make a proper ignore system =p?

6

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

How about we make BR/Dutch/Any other language, except english in Channel MAIN , illegal?

They can easily type Channel BR or whatever to speak their own language.

7

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

Mister Rob wrote:

How about we make BR/Dutch/Any other language, except english in Channel MAIN , illegal?

And then what, who's going to enforce such a rule. There's no way I'm going to be sitting there and muting everyone who speaks in a language other than English in bcast.

Mister Rob wrote:

They can easily type Channel BR or whatever to speak their own language.

That could be a possibility but the server would have to save the current channel between logins and perhaps automatically assign players to channel of their language based on their IP address. That and players have to be taught how to use the channel system.

Doing this would segregate the few players we have though so I'm not entirely sure if it's a good thing to do at this time.




(and GMs need a way to block certain channels =p)

8

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

Mr Spy wrote:

How about we just remove the silly filter and make a proper ignore system =p?

AGREED

9

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

or we could mute all of them:P no but seriously it is getting annoying and i think something should be done about it like getting a TRUSTWORTHY PERSON THAT SPEAKS BOTH br and english to be a chat mod

10

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

I don't mind muting anyone who speaks a different language when I'm on.. Just give me the green light rick.. they should learn it eventually tongue

11

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

Mister Rob wrote:

I don't mind muting anyone who speaks a different language when I'm on.. Just give me the green light rick.. they should learn it eventually tongue


if you can teach monkeys, you can teach BRs

12

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

Sykes wrote:
Mister Rob wrote:

I don't mind muting anyone who speaks a different language when I'm on.. Just give me the green light rick.. they should learn it eventually tongue


if you can teach monkeys, you can teach BRs

But the monkeys are smarter than the BRs 0.o

13

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

Brs If we're monkeys you're a baboon, to all of you who hate brs, You'd better not messing with us because things can get worse, you think just because you live far from anything that can not happen with you, I do not believe it not. Vagistrade And so far I do not understand why you still have the courage to post on the forum, you're a useless idiot, no one likes you, get out the front of the computer and will take your virginity.
you are all a bunch of baboons I hate you all

Except: Rob, Rick, Georgia, Lord fat, Gerry, Greg, Juza, Matthew (Sir br), but those players who play the game right, the rest I do not need to say more.

14

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

http://i.imgur.com/GjWte.png

is u darkninja

15

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

lmao

7.4.

16

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

cassio52 wrote:

Brs If we're monkeys you're a baboon, to all of you who hate brs, You'd better not messing with us because things can get worse, you think just because you live far from anything that can not happen with you, I do not believe it not. Vagistrade And so far I do not understand why you still have the courage to post on the forum, you're a useless idiot, no one likes you, get out the front of the computer and will take your virginity.
you are all a bunch of baboons I hate you all

Except: Rob, Rick, Georgia, Lord fat, Gerry, Greg, Juza, Matthew (Sir br), but those players who play the game right, the rest I do not need to say more.

LMFAO are you threatening people?..... What are you going to do? track them down and kick there ass LOL.....  And telling people "Better not mess with Us" is only going to get people to mess with you even more. Useless idiot and Nobody likes you?, now aint that the pot calling the kettle black.... and your still going on withthis virginity shit?..... Your not even old enough to jack yourself off let alone call someone a virgin... You just need to stop posting......

Last edited by Magis (September 30th, 2011 5:39 AM)

In Game Characters
Alcatraz, Magisturm, Superscriber/Flamethrower.

17

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

http://bhowc.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/444px-Neanderthal_2D.jpg

This is you Cassio, But even The Neanderthal may be smarter than you.

Last edited by Magis (September 29th, 2011 12:39 AM)

In Game Characters
Alcatraz, Magisturm, Superscriber/Flamethrower.

18

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

cassio52 wrote:

You'd better not messing with us because things can get worse, you think just because you live far from anything that can not happen with you, I do not believe it not.

That right? let me know when you get to NSW... I'll give you directions, then i'll be happy to facilitate your permanent move into the intensive care ward

19

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR25bgeiblxeh1S290JLiyMOpQ1yuheZsdBMUvqxpgGE7vHXbeWw6-qKcWaw

You wish you were me.

20

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

http://images.wikia.com/evchk/images/8/83/Wanlunun.jpg

Cassio doesn't know how to masturbate.

21

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

you guys are fugded tongue but after that said, you all made my day with those photos  big_smile

22

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

Mr Spy wrote:

How about we just remove the silly filter and make a proper ignore system =p?

fuckin do it

23

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

cassio52 wrote:

Brs If we're monkeys you're a baboon, to all of you who hate brs, You'd better not messing with us because things can get worse, you think just because you live far from anything that can not happen with you, I do not believe it not. Vagistrade And so far I do not understand why you still have the courage to post on the forum, you're a useless idiot, no one likes you, get out the front of the computer and will take your virginity.
you are all a bunch of baboons I hate you all

Except: Rob, Rick, Georgia, Lord fat, Gerry, Greg, Juza, Matthew (Sir br), but those players who play the game right, the rest I do not need to say more.

I like magistrate, and i know many others who do as well... including your ex-gf. she fuckin loves him. Learn english if you wanna converse with us, we don't understand your pig vomit language so we don't try to speak it... take a hint.

24

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

These posts are pointless....chat will never be fixed, mods will never be removed, br's will never be smart, and the game will never see a new client....the only people who play this game are those that have known about it for years and return to see it's progress....which is limited.  Adding a new quest every 5-6 months isn't good progress, the quests are usually beat within the day and then what......back to nothing. The only thing people do when they're on is raise skills and levels afk....believe me...i kno....i'm one of them...JAIL ME!

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

25

Re: Portuegese/chat mods

And cassio.....no one fears the BR's......ever since the first BR entered the game (you), you've all been nothing but target practice and free easy kills....eventually this game will be nothing but BR's  and I'm fine with that....the more to kill the merrier,  I thrive off having people to pk....that's all i play for.   And  if you're going to try to insult us and intimidate us....do it with some better/proper english....the pictures you posted made no sense, (just like everything else you say).   Robs picture was the best.....cause that was an actual photo of him.   

Hempz......hated by many,  loved by few.....respected by ALL!

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~