1

Topic: Never thought

Ok... haven't had this problem in AGES, and never thought JUZA would be the one to do it but... why am i and jericho getting muted for arguing in bcast? Nothing racial, or derogatory was said short of your poor and retard... Neither of these are worth muting and I myself was not spamming, I myself would appreciate it if all the M's and Gm's didn't have free reign to punish at whim cause they don't wanna see it, they can ignore just the same as everyone else there is no need to punish those who are plying just like everyone else is. IMO someone need to write a set of rules that aren't brought up on a whim by random dude who's girl friend just left him and wants to take it out on us. I find it sad the lack of monitoring and the complete retardation of the chat in this game. I cannot say nigger, fuck, dick, cock. BUT i CAN SAY kike, coon, wop, slut, cunt and many more... SOMEONE needs to learn what swearing is and stop being brainwashed idiots with your faces in a story book praying to the equivalent of jack on top of the bean stalk and focus on the real world and how shit that works actually works and take a hint...

2

Re: Never thought

LOL now i'm banned for saying niggger and fuccking, lovely. YES JUZA SO DESERVES POWER lmfao... all niggers and children abuse powers... why the fuck do u think i've never been mod M or GM?

3

Re: Never thought

yes thats what happens when obahma gets GM'd on faldon.

ALL MUST DIE!
FP OWNS ALL!

Re: Never thought

Hes deffinetly a bad gm, id say we should try to make a vote for Nipsey to be Gm Yes/No (player vote) Yesterday he kept calling us cunts small kids and etc, deffinetly not what a gm is supposed to say, and it ended up with Nipsey muting the whole acc when he only were supposed to mute chris. ANY1 ElSE UP FOR THIS?

Last edited by C10 (February 22nd, 2012 6:46 AM)

5

Re: Never thought

C10 wrote:

Hes deffinetly a bad gm, id say we should try to make a vote for Nipsey to be Gm Yes/No (player vote) Yesterday he kept calling us cunts small kids and etc, deffinetly not what a gm is supposed to say, and it ended up with Nipsey muting the whole acc when he only were supposed to mute chris. ANY1 ElSE UP FOR THIS?

Sure then.

My vote: Nipsey For GM Always.

6

Re: Never thought

Yep, hes a good gm. Keep him.

Re: Never thought

C10 wrote:

Hes deffinetly a bad gm, id say we should try to make a vote for Nipsey to be Gm Yes/No (player vote) Yesterday he kept calling us cunts small kids and etc, deffinetly not what a gm is supposed to say, and it ended up with Nipsey muting the whole acc when he only were supposed to mute chris. ANY1 ElSE UP FOR THIS?

Coming from a player whose entire family has scammed a bunch of players.
Coming from a player whose family member has been perma jailed for over harassing players and Me and Spy.
Coming from a child. Never used the word cunt btw, just called you guys morons.
I told you guys to stop harassing P Lung, who has been being an adult about it and ignoring your comments. You basically told me fuck you; and that nobody has human rights because its on a game.
Grow up a bit.  roll doubt that would happen though.

7.4.

Re: Never thought

I never said fuck you, i admit i said its a game lol, But u cant mute for that ffs

Re: Never thought

Chris. is the one who deserves mute

10

Re: Never thought

I said fuck you, because u r fucking retarded. And we have never said anything to you before:) Spy and WU only. when you saw that you were gonna lose the argument u just muted us for 3 days, lololololol.

11

Re: Never thought

You have no argument you moron.
People have human rights. Whether its an online game or a gathering on the streets anywhere in the world. Just because you don't like a certain individual doesn't give you the right to call them racist names and spam their tells with racial slurs and antagonizing comments.
Your argument is oh its a game i can say whatever i want i dont have to follow rules. You are wrong. If you dont stop harassing people in game, you will reap the benefits as others have in the past in the form of mutes, jails and ip bans.

Last edited by JuZa (February 23rd, 2012 9:40 AM)

7.4.

Re: Never thought

u still have no argument for muting me u fucking retard

13

Re: Never thought

C10 wrote:

u still have no argument for muting me u fucking retard

just for saying that to juza you should be fucking banned you respectful piece of shit

14

Re: Never thought

JuZa wrote:

You have no argument you moron.
People have human rights. Whether its an online game or a gathering on the streets anywhere in the world. Just because you don't like a certain individual doesn't give you the right to call them racist names and spam their tells with racial slurs and antagonizing comments.
Your argument is oh its a game i can say whatever i want i dont have to follow rules. You are wrong. If you dont stop harassing people in game, you will reap the benefits as others have in the past in the form of mutes, jails and ip bans.

Yea so he can call me whatevah he wants to (moron)

15

Re: Never thought

C10 wrote:

u still have no argument for muting me u fucking retard

For somebody who is attempting to point out another individual's mental state, or publicly insult another individual's intelligence; look at what you just said. I have no argument for muting you? If you're on the same account as chris. or equals, thats too bad really I cannot do anything about the way the warnmute command works. However, chris. and equal were muted for harassing p lung, and spamming players with the word nigger in their t's. I saw the ss's and complaints from several other players, should i dig up chat logs too as well? Just stop kidding yourself into thinking you did nothing wrong. It's really sad to watch how delusional you are.

Last edited by JuZa (February 23rd, 2012 10:53 PM)

7.4.

16

Re: Never thought

poopoo head wrote:
C10 wrote:

u still have no argument for muting me u fucking retard

just for saying that to juza you should be fucking banned you respectful piece of shit

Lol your comments never cease to entertain.  tongue

7.4.

17

Re: Never thought

You know if you stop acting like little children, than you wouldn't or shouldn't have any problems with any GM/M. You guys just need to be lucky Faldon is the way it is, any other game, you'd be perma banned by now.

In Game Characters
Alcatraz, Magisturm, Superscriber/Flamethrower.

18

Re: Never thought

Magis wrote:

You know if you stop acting like little children, than you wouldn't or shouldn't have any problems with any GM/M. You guys just need to be lucky Faldon is the way it is, any other game, you'd be perma banned by now.

I thought I was the only one who recognized this.  roll

7.4.

Re: Never thought

Magis wrote:

You know if you stop acting like little children, than you wouldn't or shouldn't have any problems with any GM/M. You guys just need to be lucky Faldon is the way it is, any other game, you'd be perma banned by now.

Perma banned? then u cant have played any much games, because GM/M Are not supposed to ABUSE powers

20

Re: Never thought

Isn't it annoying when people get on the forums and complain about so in so, because they got muted/banned, but fail to mention why they got muted/banned, or the real reason anyways. Yes perma banned, if you can tell me what other game lets you go around scamming, cheating, hacking, cussing and harassing other players and receiving little to no punishment?...... And Ill say it again, if you stop acting like little children, than you shouldn't have ANY problems with the GM/Ms.

In Game Characters
Alcatraz, Magisturm, Superscriber/Flamethrower.

21

Re: Never thought

Magis wrote:

Isn't it annoying when people get on the forums and complain about so in so, because they got muted/banned, but fail to mention why they got muted/banned, or the real reason anyways. Yes perma banned, if you can tell me what other game lets you go around scamming, cheating, hacking, cussing and harassing other players and receiving little to no punishment?...... And Ill say it again, if you stop acting like little children, than you shouldn't have ANY problems with the GM/Ms.

They all do it in some desperate attempt to make the GM/M out to be the bad guy. Usually to the tune of "OMFG I GOT PUNISHED WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS!? ENFORCING RULES!? WHO DOES THAT!?"  lol

7.4.

22

Re: Never thought

nipsey its okay, you were always the guy that got bullied and all, so if u wanna do shit like u do ingame to make u feel like u got some kind of power i wont stop you. GOOD for you !

23

Re: Never thought

Magi, he didnt have any reason to mute me.. he even said it himself

24

Re: Never thought

He doesn't have any reason to mute you? You all give him reason to do more than mute you everytime you see fit to start typing.

The lot of you should be jailed for an indefinite amount of time or just straight up IP Banned. You lash out and swear and cuss and make racist comments like there is no tomorrow.

The only one out of your little "click" that has any sort of manners and a decent attitude is Experience. The game would be a lot better if someone just hit the IP ban button on your insolent, unruly deification of Faldon's rules and the players within.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the hate to roll in from all you clown fools. My response to any of that, or indeed any reply to you guys is summed up in this gif:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/haters+gon … 310837.gif

Good-day.

25

Re: Never thought

LordChris. wrote:

nipsey its okay, you were always the guy that got bullied and all, so if u wanna do shit like u do ingame to make u feel like u got some kind of power i wont stop you. GOOD for you !

Anyways I won't stoop to your level and try to think of some kind of witty remark that some child might get a giggle at, I'd rather just point out you still have no argument, you harassed a player nonstop, basically told me you aren't going to stop and can do whatever you want.(That definitely couldn't get any further from the truth.) Got the consequences for it and will apparently never get over it. Stop acting like a little kid who can't get his way.

C10 wrote:

Magi, he didnt have any reason to mute me.. he even said it himself

I never said that at all, apparently you don't understand English well, so let me break it down simpler. If you guys share accounts; and the other jerk on the account goes around spamming racist stuff, (warn mutes mute accounts, i cannot change that) then you're going to get muted with him. If I were you, I wouldn't share an account with a problematic player, as obviously you can see where things will affect your game play. I am not going to let him do whatever he wants to do, simply because you share accounts and you get muted with him.

Task wrote:

He doesn't have any reason to mute you? You all give him reason to do more than mute you everytime you see fit to start typing.

The lot of you should be jailed for an indefinite amount of time or just straight up IP Banned. You lash out and swear and cuss and make racist comments like there is no tomorrow.

The only one out of your little "click" that has any sort of manners and a decent attitude is Experience. The game would be a lot better if someone just hit the IP ban button on your insolent, unruly deification of Faldon's rules and the players within.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the hate to roll in from all you clown fools. My response to any of that, or indeed any reply to you guys is summed up in this gif:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/haters+gon … 310837.gif

Good-day.

its okay, everybody but them is wrong and they are all knowing and they run and moderate the game. the rules that i enforce that have been in play for ages mean nothing to anybody. that's right i forgot people want to play a game where people can ruin everybody's game play experience.
If there was a proper ignore system in the game that saved who people had ignores, and could ignore entire accounts and so forth, we would never have these discussions. all the kids who are starving for attention that used bcast as their center stage would never be heard and we wouldn't have to penalize such culprits.
In any event, I am done with this discussion with you guys because its pretty much all evident what happens with foolish people such as yourself(selves) whoever this pertains to. I will no longer reply to this, somebody close this casket.

7.4.