Re: When was this released?

drama drama drama, cry cry cry, bitch bitch bitch,....who gives a flying fuck.....this thread has been nothing but a pointless argument between 2 people that really obviously have nothing better to do.....

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

Sykes wrote:

When you guys say 'i trolled you' it sounds so unbelievably gay and retarded :L. Just saying

Your infatuation for yourself and men's feet is so unbelievably gay.

Angeldust,

Mister Rob wrote:

One would argue that ''more fun'' or ''funnier'' would be the correct formulation. Though more and more idiots fail grammar, ''funner'' was accepted by the bookwurms. But what do I know? English is not even my native language.

Rawrb`*

Touché! While English scholars still deem it as grammatically incorrect, it has made its way into the English history books so to speak, having been officially accepted into the English language. Then again, is that not how all words come to be? So many words today break the English laws of nouns, adjectives, verbs, etc. Though, to give credit where credit is due, you are seemingly one of the few somewhat intelligent people that post here. I would never of expected Kr0nic to understand that.

Very intelligent post good sir.

Angeldust,

Magis wrote:

Who the fuck cares if you type perfect grammar or not, as long as its fucking readable and not BR jibberish... It doesn't make you any smarter than anyone else because you type perfect grammar, it just makes you like like a stuck up asshole.... Just shut the fuck up about it and just deal with it.....

Oh, but this is what makes it so fun! Trolling on Faldon boards when the game is dead. This type of silliness would not be near as bad if Zer would make do with his promises.

Angeldust,

Hempz wrote:

drama drama drama, cry cry cry, bitch bitch bitch,....who gives a flying fuck.....this thread has been nothing but a pointless argument between 2 people that really obviously have nothing better to do.....

The fact that this thread has made you post multiple times makes me happy. You're clearly not intelligent enough to grasp the true understanding of this thread. You fail to see what is really going on. Congrats, your intelligence level is that of a door knob.

Angeldust,

i like how your the troll when i only have to type 3 words to make you use such in depth answers lol.

Best Player Alive.

Kr0nic wrote:

i like how your the troll when i only have to type 3 words to make you use such in depth answers lol.

I like how you think posts containing words with two or more syllables are in depth! LOL! Your posts have become increasingly lame as I continuously point out your own stupidity. You've lost all credibility.

Angeldust,

I don't have an infatuation about mens feet lol, and my infatuation about myself can not be helped wink

Is that what those 3 links and the small story you wrote was?

Best Player Alive.

Here is what i know about you, you proof read your own posts 10 times before hitting submit, you will not post a picture of yourself because your not as big and tough as you say you are, and you sit here waiting to respond instantly to anyone that has anything to say, you make a mistake, and it was on purpose. in short, your just the average retarded troll that thinks he's above everyone else lol.

Best Player Alive.

Sykes wrote:

I don't have an infatuation about mens feet lol, and my infatuation about myself can not be helped wink

No, no, you've definitely got a thing for men's feet. This is especially true for the hairy ones.

Angeldust,

Kr0nic wrote:

Is that what those 3 links and the small story you wrote was?

That was a quick 30 second post that you were too dull witted to respond to. This the best you got? It is completely pathetic.

Angeldust,

Kr0nic wrote:

Here is what i know about you, you proof read your own posts 10 times before hitting submit, you will not post a picture of yourself because your not as big and tough as you say you are, and you sit here waiting to respond instantly to anyone that has anything to say, you make a mistake, and it was on purpose. in short, your just the average retarded troll that thinks he's above everyone else lol.

Though, I am not sitting here trying to prove it. You are, and severely failing. I don’t proof read jack, Jack. You've become more than dull. You've lost all your luster and enthusiasm. You've run out of material. You are a failure.

I don't have a picture and think it’s hilarious you’re a hypocrite that said you would post a picture. You immediately withdrew your statement once you were called out on it. I work on computers all day, full time. I have unrestricted access to troll forums all day while working. I understand that while your flipping burgers at the local McDonalds you don't have access to a computer, that's O.K. though.

Angeldust,

well, thats too much for me to want to read, What material are you talking about, and they all know me and have known me and what ive looked like for the past 10 years, so thats why i don't need to post a pic of myself, however, your a big monster, but only because nobody has any idea what you look like, i didn't withdraw anything lol.

Best Player Alive.

Ofc i do :L atleast im not a scrawny little kid who thinks he's hard over the net lol

Kr0nic wrote:

well, thats too much for me to want to read, What material are you talking about, and they all know me and have known me and what ive looked like for the past 10 years, so thats why i don't need to post a pic of myself, however, your a big monster, but only because nobody has any idea what you look like, i didn't withdraw anything lol.

You are funny. You stated that it's too much to read because your denying the truth of your idiocy. You then respond to statements in the post that you "didn’t read". You just don’t have anything to say in response to the truth. I’m disappointed your so easy to walk all over. Let me phrase it in easier language for you to understand.

1. Kr0nic say he post picture
2. Kr0nic gets asked to post picture
3. Kr0nic withdraws and not post picture

Written for a four year old to understand.

Angeldust,

Last edited by Angeldust (December 27th, 2011 12:06 PM)

Sykes wrote:

Ofc i do :L atleast im not a scrawny little kid who thinks he's hard over the net lol

Nope, you're just a moron that thinks he deserves to be a GM because hes saintly. Im willing to bet you weigh 150 lbs tops.

Angeldust,

Last edited by Angeldust (December 27th, 2011 12:07 PM)

I weigh 11st and have a body of a god smile you can admire me here http://www.facebook.com/yesiambatman

Sykes wrote:

I weigh 11st and have a body of a god smile you can admire me here http://www.facebook.com/yesiambatman

What is 11st? You are scrawny. Nice batman shirt, and your Facebook profile clearly states you are insecure. I now understand why you think you should be GM, your insecurity. I respect you posting it.

Angeldust,

11st stands for stone, and that is what they use to describe weight in the uk, i read your first sentence up there, was all i needed to respond with what i said.

Best Player Alive.

Kr0nic wrote:

11st stands for stone, and that is what they use to describe weight in the uk, i read your first sentence up there, was all i needed to respond with what i said.

Thanks, 11st is 154 lbs. which means I was right. He is 50 lbs (48 to be exact) lighter than me.

Angeldust,

You also keep saying im trying to prove something, what exactly is it that im trying to prove, other then your a stuck up retard?

Best Player Alive.

So you're fat lol, you said you works at computers all day and 202lbs :L

you should of known he was fat when he woulnd't agree to post a picture so everyone knew who we were talking to, everyone already knows me here, so i dont need to post one, but he somehow thinks me not posting a picture means he has one up on me?

Best Player Alive.

@Sykes You are a disgrace to Batman himself!
@Kr0nic You are a sexy beast. When you got that bong on your lips!
@Angeldust.* I'd be willing to pay to sink my head into one of your fatrolls. Oh, oh.. And I do outweigh you! 97 Kilograms = 213lbs.
@Sykes ...97 Kilograms is 15.27 stone.
@Kr0nic Hows your sister and the kid doing?
@Angeldust.* I'd pay for muscle touching aswell.
@Mister Rob I love you.

Rawrb/*

If you want to stay in contact with me you can add me on Instagram

Instagram