Re: When was this released?

Sykes wrote:

So you're fat lol, you said you works at computers all day and 202lbs :L

Wrong! I am an amateur bodybuilder at a height of 5'11" that works out 5 days a week. I am currently on a bulking cycle which means I am eating a significant caloric surplus to put the weight on. You are very small, and with 14.5" arms you really need to take a bulking cycle. I see from your Facebook account you go to the gym. If you’re interested in putting some more mass/muscle on, let me know. I'd recommend a carb cycling diet plan with low to moderate cardio to keep the fat in check.

I respect that you posted your Facebook account, and honestly, other than trolling here for fun, I have nothing against you. You seem to be a pretty good guy.

Angeldust,

Last edited by Angeldust (December 27th, 2011 3:56 PM)

Kr0nic wrote:

you should of known he was fat when he woulnd't agree to post a picture so everyone knew who we were talking to, everyone already knows me here, so i dont need to post one, but he somehow thinks me not posting a picture means he has one up on me?

What you fail to understand is that you're a hypocrite. I do not know you and have never seen you. The only thing I know is that I have a lot of weight on you; otherwise you would have posted trying to talk big after I posted my weight. You said you would post a picture for me. Do it or face humiliation for being a kid that went back on his offer to post a picture. You’re the kid that's not posting his picture. You’re the one with something to hide. Pony up son.

Angeldust,

Last edited by Angeldust (December 27th, 2011 3:56 PM)

Mister Rob wrote:

@Sykes You are a disgrace to Batman himself!
@Kr0nic You are a sexy beast. When you got that bong on your lips!
@Angeldust.* I'd be willing to pay to sink my head into one of your fatrolls. Oh, oh.. And I do outweigh you! 97 Kilograms = 213lbs.
@Sykes ...97 Kilograms is 15.27 stone.
@Kr0nic Hows your sister and the kid doing?
@Angeldust.* I'd pay for muscle touching aswell.
@Mister Rob I love you.

Rawrb/*

You crack me up. I like you; I’ll let you touch my muscles free of charge! Kudos on keeping up the “.*”.

Angeldust. (Just for you.)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=636415082 < there you go, your turn smile

And my sister and niece are going good rob, thanks for asking, also i quit smoking weed, big job coming up jan 5th so i need to piss test for it.

Best Player Alive.

actually not sure if you can see my profile, im out on bail so i have everything on hidden so they cant find incriminating information about me, let me know.

Last edited by Kr0nic (December 27th, 2011 6:33 PM)

Best Player Alive.

Yah, I was able to see it by signing in with a friends account. I can say you’re at least normal looking . I don't use Facebook at all for sort of similar reasons in the past. I went to the gym today and went for a tan. Here is a pic i snapped before getting in the stand-up tanning bed behind me. I am currently three months into a bulking season and just weighed in again today at 204 lbs., up 2 since my last weigh in. I actually didn’t mean to mean to cut off my face, you only have three minutes to get undressed and into the bed before it turns on. I should of took pictures afterwards.

Got to say, I didn't think you'd post, but good stuff. It's been fun.

Angeldust,

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6369/97029633.jpg

i could post a picture of my muscles too if you want, im bigger and more cut wink even though i didnt work out for years and eat like a slob, like for instance, im eating a mcgangbang as we speak, junior chicken and a double cheese, split the double cheese insert jr chicken and there you go, wonderful!

Last edited by Kr0nic (December 27th, 2011 6:53 PM)

Best Player Alive.

Kr0nic wrote:

i could post a picture of my muscles too if you want, im bigger and more cut wink even though i didnt work out for years and eat like a slob, like for instance, im eating a mcgangbang as we speak, junior chicken and a double cheese, split the double cheese insert jr chicken and there you go, wonderful!

You don't look bigger in the pictures. You look about 30+ lbs. lighter than me. Your arms definitely wouldn't be my size (17" pumped). Yah, you're definitely more cut, but that's because I am on a bulk cycle intentionally eating a surplus of 1500+ calories a day and lifting heavy. I start to cut in March to lean out. Once you cut, you look significantly larger due to being more defined. Here, I am 204 lbs., and definitely not "fat"; just the normal fat from three months of bulking.

Angeldust,

Angeldust wrote:
Kr0nic wrote:

You don't look bigger in the pictures. You look about 30+ lbs. lighter than me. Your arms definitely wouldn't be my size (17" pumped). Yah, you're definitely more cut, but that's because I am on a bulk cycle intentionally eating a surplus of 1500+ calories a day and lifting heavy. I start to cut in March to lean out. Once you cut, you look significantly larger due to being more defined. Here, I am 204 lbs., and definitely not "fat"; just the normal fat from three months of bulking.

Angeldust,

i have 16.5" and i didn't work out for about 4 years, and eat like a slob, as opposed to your 17s with your pump and work out 5 days a week.

Best Player Alive.

Kr0nic wrote:
Angeldust wrote:
Kr0nic wrote:

Angeldust,

i have 16.5" and i didn't work out for about 4 years, and eat like a slob, as opposed to your 17s with your pump and work out 5 days a week.

In all honesty, they don't look 16.5" at all, more like 15.5". I've been working out for just over a year. Above, when I said I don't have Facebook for similar reasons... what those reasons were exactly... was a severe drug addiction to opiates, mainly pills and powder. I hit rock bottom a few years back after a 4 years with a drug addiction and dropped down to 135lbs. Everything I have now was gained back with roughly 1.5 years work. I don't plan on stopping here.

Angeldust,

Angeldust wrote:
Kr0nic wrote:
Angeldust wrote:

Angeldust,

In all honesty, they don't look 16.5" at all, more like 15.5". I've been working out for just over a year. Above, when I said I don't have Facebook for similar reasons... what those reasons were exactly... was a severe drug addiction to opiates, mainly pills and powder. I hit rock bottom a few years back after a 4 years with a drug addiction and dropped down to 135lbs. Everything I have now was gained back with roughly 1.5 years work. I don't plan on stopping here.

Angeldust,

Funny thing about that is, i also had a severe drug addiction and dropped down to 130 pounds from 194, opiates and cocaine, injection strictly, however i have been clean for 3 years now, and of course they wouldn't look 16.5 when im sitting there without flexing lol. I am 185 pounds and 5"9, all the size i have i gained back strictly working as a carpenter for the past couple years.

Last edited by Kr0nic (December 27th, 2011 7:12 PM)

Best Player Alive.

Kr0nic wrote:
Angeldust wrote:
Kr0nic wrote:

Angeldust,

Funny thing about that is, i also had a severe drug addiction and dropped down to 130 pounds from 194, opiates and cocaine, injection strictly, however i have been clean for 3 years now, and of course they wouldn't look 16.5 when im sitting there without flexing lol.

Crazy, you know exactly what I mean then. I dropped down from around 185 originally. I've been clean for a bit longer than 3 years, probably pushing on 4 now. Actually yah, started in 2004. For me, it all started with Percocet  then to D’s and some Oxy’s to cocaine and at the end of it I started smoking crack, but only a few times before I hit rock bottom and got clean. Had some down time getting clean, then started working out 1.5 years ago. Shit is not fun.

Angeldust,

i just hit the 3 year mark on December 14th, started with ritilin and dexies, then percs and cocaine, and then i started doing oxies and morphene to come off the coke, vicious cycle.

Best Player Alive.

Kr0nic wrote:

i just hit the 3 year mark on December 14th, started with ritilin and dexies, then percs and cocaine, and then i started doing oxies and morphene to come off the coke, vicious cycle.

It really is, funny that I thought I could use cocaine to get off the percs, it didn't work out so well. Your weight is actually good for your height, a solid frame.

It's been fun.

Angeldust,

This thread somehow became homo-erotic. I could post a picture of my body but I gained alot of weight the last year due to a spinal injury. Lets say I gained about 30lbs.
But this picture is nearly 100% accurate.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/fc1/9cd/fc19cd0a-526e-4954-b6a2-f2be825d246a

If you want to stay in contact with me you can add me on Instagram

Instagram

And while I was posting the image.. this thread became about drugs.

I still smoke weed daily.. But I got a fair excuse. I live in Amsterdam.

Instagram

Mister Rob wrote:

And while I was posting the image.. this thread became about drugs.

I still smoke weed daily.. But I got a fair excuse. I live in Amsterdam.

And i am still jealous of that to this day.

Best Player Alive.

I'm very concerned about everyone here....this thread started off weird...got lame, got interesting, got annoying and now just got really disturbing.....Angeldust.....you constantly post about being smart, intelligent, basically that you're a genius compared to the rest of us.....I'm sorry to burst your bubble.....you played faldon....and started an argument in forum with someone who thrives off attention (kronic).  He purposely said shit just to see you respond and like a jackass you did.....the only funny thing here is....that is an actual picture of Rob.  And I highly doubt the picture you posted of you....was real.   If you wanted to post a picture with your face you would have.   Anyway....I await the next few posts from you and to hear your next insult about my intelligence level and everyone elses.....Be ready guys....the genius is at work

Last edited by Hempz (December 27th, 2011 9:38 PM)

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

I'm going to http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRLRDtZZUYUZBxSXD629BK5ceN1xM9lYGQdL2nOxteP1ZabdCL
all your dots that are in your post Joey.

Instagram

Joey, addicts have a higher then average intelligence level, and you used too many periods, i don't thrive off attention, i thrive off reactions smile

Best Player Alive.

This thread has me turned on!

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

i like dots.............it just shows my waiting period.......before I talk........it's like a pause.......before I type my next statement.  And I can probably agree that addicts do have a higher intelligence than others, but you and angeldust went from ripping each others throats out to basically sucking each others cocks over muscle mass lol.  In a battle between you two, I'd probably put my money on eddie, only cause I know him better and angeldust just sounds like a twat.  But in the end I agree with Fireborn........this thread turns me on.

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

lol, me and angeldust seem to have a thing or two in common so were sucking each others cocks? lol, you faldon folk are so silly, and i still think hes a faggot anyways smile just clearing that up.

Best Player Alive.

Kr0nic wrote:

lol, me and angeldust seem to have a thing or two in common so were sucking each others cocks? lol, you faldon folk are so silly, and i still think hes a faggot anyways smile just clearing that up.

Does that mean I get to suck his cock? Hurray! I was waiting for you to stop nibbling his duckling.

Instagram

Hempz wrote:

I'm very concerned about everyone here....this thread started off weird...got lame, got interesting, got annoying and now just got really disturbing.....Angeldust.....you constantly post about being smart, intelligent, basically that you're a genius compared to the rest of us.....I'm sorry to burst your bubble.....you played faldon....and started an argument in forum with someone who thrives off attention (kronic).  He purposely said shit just to see you respond and like a jackass you did.....the only funny thing here is....that is an actual picture of Rob.  And I highly doubt the picture you posted of you....was real.   If you wanted to post a picture with your face you would have.   Anyway....I await the next few posts from you and to hear your next insult about my intelligence level and everyone elses.....Be ready guys....the genius is at work

Nah, you're joining the party too late. I’m no genius, I was simply enjoying pissing people off in this thread and then Kr0nic joined in and it got interesting. I was also saying shit purposely, which is evident from the earlier posts. You're trying to instigate the continuation of a thread that almost fizzled out. I have no problem posting another picture I took today while I was at the gym. I work as a Server Engineer during the day, workout during every weekday at around 2PM and troll forums. I have nothing to hide, especially sitting at 204 lbs. You can tell these pics match the one posted above by looking at my Delts and Traps as well as the identical camera phone. If you want, when I shred for the summer to lose the fat while retaining the gained muscle, I will take a picture of my abs, just for you. Let me know if you need more.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/880/pic2f.th.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3671/pic3qoi.th.jpg

Angeldust,

Last edited by Angeldust (December 28th, 2011 10:01 AM)