Re: Well done GMs

yikes

So far I do not understand why Juza still here.
You ended faldon, and still want to speak your opinion or what you think?
Someone please locked the IP of this citizen.
You're off the deck Juza letter, you idiot.

well done stupid GMs and thanks for the sweet memories that faldon has brought to me. Goodbye Faldon  big_smile

Meanstreak wrote:
JuZa wrote:

affz its chris10

You made a fart joke, it's your own fault he came.

He is right y'know.

If you want to stay in contact with me you can add me on Instagram

Instagram

cassio52 wrote:

So far I do not understand why Juza still here.
You ended faldon, and still want to speak your opinion or what you think?
Someone please locked the IP of this citizen.
You're off the deck Juza letter, you idiot.

lol pablo picassio you have got to be kidding me. i can speak when ever i want. and fyi you cant lock my IP thats not even the correct jargon associated with IT people so stop pretending like you know how anything works. you're just upset because i would mute you all the time for spamming and jail you for afking. you are just as ridiculous as mario in this aspect. young little brazilians.

Mister Rob wrote:
Meanstreak wrote:
JuZa wrote:

affz its chris10

You made a fart joke, it's your own fault he came.

He is right y'know.

i know sad

Make Cassio GM, he'll make everything better in the game.  What's the worst that could happen?

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

Life lesson, brazillians ruin everything and fuck each other

D

Last edited by Ra (May 18th, 2013 12:59 PM)

Has SPY gestopt aswell?

I dint do it, It was Spy

havent seen him since awhile

I know my English is bad and im sorry for it !

Speaka english, turdmunchers.

I think cassio might be doing drugs yikes

I dint do it, It was Spy

Now the topic everyone has been wondering about... Has anyone popped your cherry yet Barbie?

Instagram

Mister Rob wrote:

Now the topic everyone has been wondering about... Has anyone popped your cherry yet Barbie?

I heard a rumour about Barbie and Chris10  wink

Last edited by Meanstreak (May 26th, 2013 7:11 AM)

Hm.. back to the original topic.. ''Well done GMs''..

In all honesty.. A couple of people ruined Faldon. Most of those are in FP; I don't have to point them out; They'll probally react to this.. Revealing themselfs.. Ehh fuck it. Ignite, Rastlin, Maleria. Then there is Yakuza/Yashua... Corrupted the lands of faldon itself by overflowing it with riches that you either got through a Macro, through WPE or something else. You have had stuff from GMs.. You are the ones that made the GMs decide to go corrupt..

So well done Players. Thanks for screwing it up

Instagram

Robert! How dare thee blame the death of Faldon on FP.  Rastlin is a good person with an honest soul who wouldn't hurt a flea.  FP didn't do anything that anyone else wasn't able to do.  No one ruined the game but it's own creator.  Zer's negligence is what brought the game to an end NOT FP.

~*FP OWNS ALL*~

Oh how I love how my satire provoked you so soon.

Instagram

barbie wrote:

I think cassio might be doing drugs yikes

No he is just a gay Brazilian faldon player. they are on a diet of spam and semen.

Mister Rob wrote:

Hm.. back to the original topic.. ''Well done GMs''..

In all honesty.. A couple of people ruined Faldon. Most of those are in FP; I don't have to point them out; They'll probally react to this.. Revealing themselfs.. Ehh fuck it. Ignite, Rastlin, Maleria. Then there is Yakuza/Yashua... Corrupted the lands of faldon itself by overflowing it with riches that you either got through a Macro, through WPE or something else. You have had stuff from GMs.. You are the ones that made the GMs decide to go corrupt..

So well done Players. Thanks for screwing it up

<3rob lol

but i dont get it why the forum is like 100 times aktiver than the game itself ^^.

The blame goes on alot of people if you ask me .. startet with the 1.st big cheaters ( MUFF ) but who cares it is to late anyway !

With posts like that, I sometimes wonder about Cassio's mental stability.  I believe now that Faldon is gone he has nothing left to live for, it was the one thing he thought he was good at, and now it's gone.  I guess it's back to the Brazilian cotton fields for you buddy.

~*FP OWNS ALL*~

STOP DELETE MY POST <redacted>

Damn it... who broke Cassio?

He is living proof that the retarded 12 YO BR players are probably the most detrimental thing to this game in years. He is convinced in his head just like when you killed them in PK; that if they just spam repeatedly that they are winning. Let him basque in his glory. I'm having sex with his mother; if anybody is interested in her info give me a shout outside of here. It's like the christian children's fund, except you give 10 cents and they will ship you his mother for a month to fornicate in whatever manner you so choose. When you get behind her she pushes back!  big_smile

Last edited by JuZa (May 29th, 2013 9:22 AM)