Re: Who Killed it This Time?

he has to give someone the source so they can fuckin upload shit themselves wtihout contacting him, thats the main reason nobody does anything wait time to get him to implement it into the game is redic lol

Best Player Alive.

Hempz wrote:

The fact that there is even being attempts to fix a game that has no future is what confuses me.  If Zer doesn't care about this game why is there being attempts to "improve" it.  Has anyone even attempted to confront Zer about claiming ownership of the game and actually bringing it to life?  I know little programming but plenty of you do, so why don't those of you that are current GMs that have made game adjustments and improvements just bring the idea to him.  He can't be collecting that much from the few people that still have C so it's not really making him money.  Make him an offer.  Ofcourse if he doesn't like the offer you can call Fireborn,  I hear he has a good tactic in persuasion.

True...!

Crazy, it's Mia. Mia, I am the one that brought you up, btw. lol

Lothar wrote:

Crazy, it's Mia. Mia, I am the one that brought you up, btw. lol

Haha well good to be back around, Tim. Hoping to come back and play a bit if the server ever gets back up.  tongue

It'll be up, I hear it was only down a month or so when it went down a few months ago.

Lothar wrote:

It'll be up, I hear it was only down a month or so when it went down a few months ago.

i hope so. i love playing this game, it would be sad to see it gone... sad

hope makes the new world

yeah only a month, pretty normal when every one of us have paid for c and didn't even get to fuckin use any time out of it in the last 3 months lmfao, what a joke game, never see anything back for what we lost either lol.

Best Player Alive.

serve online!