Re: Regarding Tareim

well ty mumblee i love you too lol big_smile

FP OWNS ALL!

I'm glad to see there is still the same amount of hatred that has always been Faldon.  Though I am concerned as to why such an argument is even taking place.  Has something happened in Faldon that there is something to play for or is it just the same old place?  I pray for this game and for kr0nic's soul.

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

Problem?
Problem solved: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

2013 MS3 w/SRI, TIP, FPI, CT 302WHP

"If you have never made a mistake, then you have never done anything of significance."

Hempz wrote:

I'm glad to see there is still the same amount of hatred that has always been Faldon.  Though I am concerned as to why such an argument is even taking place.  Has something happened in Faldon that there is something to play for or is it just the same old place?  I pray for this game and for kr0nic's soul.

Nah, nothing worthwhile has happened in Faldon yet, the world has just become to expensive and boring to not play faldon wink

2013 MS3 w/SRI, TIP, FPI, CT 302WHP

"If you have never made a mistake, then you have never done anything of significance."

Very amusing read boys

Penis. Thats  all

If you want to stay in contact with me you can add me on Instagram

Instagram

Mister Rob raises a valid point.

I raised a valid penis.

Instagram

Mumblee wrote:

That was an awkward example, but I get what you're saying - that the maybe the means to do the job is different than it was in the past.  It's interesting that you picked arithmetic, though, because the additive property is fundamental, timeless, and immutable.  That's applies to some of the core concepts of being a GM, as well.  While some of their duties may have changed (for example, before Crovax and the return of Wu, GMs didn't really script), there are certain facets that simply do not (and should not) change.  Chief among those is that GMs should not use their powers for personal reasons, including retaliation for insult.  Basically, GMs don't have "friends" or "enemies", nor should they respond to taunting, insult, flirtation, bribery, etc.  I believe you made that point yourself.

So, while you're right that I have no idea what the state of the game is right now, my 2 cents (and my experience as a M/GM) still applies to the basics of being a GM.

Mumblenutts,

Your responses are always intellectual, I give you that. I completely agree with your assessment in relation to core competencies, however, this tends to be a trait of an educated person. There are things in life that some people never fully grasp - though I have to at least hope he has the acquired skill to provide insight as to how one would wipe their own ass. I doubt there would be much else his squandered intellect would have built competency in light of repetition; repeated masturbation would likely also not suffice... having not the session based endurance to build the competency.

Angeldust,

*Forgot my signature*

Last edited by Angeldust (August 7th, 2014 10:06 AM)

Rastlin wrote:

About the char I afked on - it wasnt even mine.  It was only one afk and, yes, Tim warped it to jail along with other chars that weren't even doing anything.  We can't help it that nobody likes you (and never will).  I hope you get jailed just for a login;  Really, you deserve it more then anyone. big_smile

It's hard to take anyone serious when they do not grasp the grammatical differences between "then", and "than".

There may be some twelve year old tutors available to you Rastlin, somewhere in life. Keep your hands off the boys.

Angeldust,

Mister Rob wrote:

I raised a valid penis.

Mister Rob,

Why is it that you always become erect with the foresight of my arrival? Not that I am complaining, I do enjoy a little prick here and there.  tongue

Angeldust,

Come on faldon forums and get a free grammar exam from a guy who increasingly gives signs that he is a paedophile haha

Sykes wrote:

Come on faldon forums and get a free grammar exam from a guy who increasingly gives signs that he is a paedophile haha

Queer.

Angeldust,

Angeldust wrote:
Mister Rob wrote:

I raised a valid penis.

Mister Rob,

Why is it that you always become erect with the foresight of my arrival? Not that I am complaining, I do enjoy a little prick here and there.  tongue

Angeldust,

I mean, you still have to take your anual shower. So yeah, I see you coming from afar.

Instagram

Angeldust wrote:
Mister Rob wrote:

I raised a valid penis.

Mister Rob,

Angeldust,

I mean, you still have to take your anual shower. So yeah, I see you coming from afar.

Instagram

Mister Rob wrote:
Angeldust wrote:
Mister Rob wrote:

I raised a valid penis.

Mister Rob,

Angeldust,

Mister Rob,

My cuddly bear - I was not aware of your inane ability to see my scent.

Angeldust,