Re: Worst GM

Hmm.. most corrupt GM.  Immy? Frost?

My vote goes to Immy, because I fought so hard to get him deGMed back in the day.  Just to have Zer give it back to him on the second desert client.

Get Faldon Utilities:
ARHopkins.com

well hell If you payed 100usd for 50 gm war robes, im sure anyone would do that  tongue

Dont look down here, my message is up there.

Hmm.. most corrupt GM.  Immy? Frost?

My vote goes to Immy, because I fought so hard to get him deGMed back in the day.  Just to have Zer give it back to him on the second desert client.

Spec was the best GM in the world!! and you cant say im trying to be a kiss ass and get stuff off of him because not only does he not play I don't.. So only benefits I could gain is out of game... *wink* wink* errr please dont de-friend me...

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Dogbert was cool on desert map tongue he looked awesome.

Señor Grandes Cojones

What did I wear?  I dont even remember. tongue

Get Faldon Utilities:
ARHopkins.com

Well, actually when I first started I was a very good GM, tryed to stop the widespread duping and general bug abuse as well as holding events fairly often. It was when i found the other Gm's cheating and Zer refused to do anything that it changed. After that... yeah I probably was one of the worst. Made my buddy the first royal goldsmith, created my own spawns and items, placed them in the old church map which none of the other Gm's had any more and would crash when they tryed to warp to me so I couldn't get caught.  Figured out how to allow for my buddy to get on my GM char at the same time as I was and we ran around killing people for fun. Then, I finally was done with the game, added some hell serp spawns to the middle of town and started randomly deleting the map.... but of course I was unbanned 5 days later. I heart u 2 Zer.

Oh, i just remembered. The duping thing came about after I became corrupt, and it always made me laugh because me and Justin would go around banning all these people for duping and yet we both knew we cheated all the time. Such hypocrites. I remember he hated (_*_)  the worst.

My vote goes to Zer though. I mean I couldn't even begin to list all of the moronic things he's done. I mean, my personal favorite was after getting the server hacked by some guyand his friends, going and asking them to host for him and making him a Gm... that was my favorite. I can't quite recall who it was, Senate perhaps?

Senate and Cyborg, hehehe.

I remember the saying- "Senate couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag"

The poll isnt most corrupt GM.. its Worst GM ever.. I stick by my pick... GM Charm..

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

The poll isnt most corrupt GM.. its Worst GM ever.. I stick by my pick... GM Charm..

Charm is like a cuddly bunny eh FB?

Charm wasnt that bad he tryed to create good looking maps heh, tho I did hate cleaning some of the mess.  :? At least he wasnt currupt, he was just useless tongue

I hope his bridge persists.

Get Faldon Utilities:
ARHopkins.com

I love the sign by his bridge.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Charm wasnt that bad he tryed to create good looking maps heh, tho I did hate cleaning some of the mess.  :? At least he wasnt currupt, he was just useless tongue

No Charm was corrupt.. just not the most corrupt. Charm was a worthless piece of shit. That fucker had it out for Zakk and I. He would boot us for no reason so we decided to drive him nuts big_smile

Also he did Spawn items for players. Ice Knight recieved quite a bit from Charm.

Oh then Ill shut up then.

Only tied with Zer?  Come on, Zer barely ever did anything.  I was the most obviously incompetent and over the top GM of all times.  As Zammbi said, I made NPCs that didn't work, I was too controlling over Eric and peoples and I released too many spells.  Zer's net score would be like a 0, mine would be in the negative hundred thousands.

I jailed Muff and Maleria, two perfectly honest and upstanding members of the highly reputable guild, Faldon's Plague and I corrupted the otherwise untainted Muff with 120 million gold.   

Clearly, I was the worst Faldon GM and moderator of all times.  Anyone that can't see that is lying to themselves.

Heh, well the topic is the worse Gm, not how corrupt you was~
So people must of liked ya~

Only tied with Zer?  Come on, Zer barely ever did anything.  I was the most obviously incompetent and over the top GM of all times.  As Zammbi said, I made NPCs that didn't work, I was too controlling over Eric and peoples and I released too many spells.  Zer's net score would be like a 0, mine would be in the negative hundred thousands.

I jailed Muff and Maleria, two perfectly honest and upstanding members of the highly reputable guild, Faldon's Plague and I corrupted the otherwise untainted Muff with 120 million gold.   

Clearly, I was the worst Faldon GM and moderator of all times.  Anyone that can't see that is lying to themselves.

'

A mix of sarcasm, ignorance, stupidity and self humiliation. I love it.

Sure you did some things wrong Bill but don't degrade yourself for a fe- well numerous oversights  wink

The ignorance was feigned, unless you meant that as a general insult towards myself.  If so, I'd like to know why.

I once loved you Cat... Sadly I wasnt a player of Faldon at the time you reigned terror upon Faldon... because If I was... I'd surely be sitting in the throne beside you and happily be called your wretched wife!

O!!! Think of the joy that could have been!

I didn't reign any terror, because I didn't do anything corrupt.   I'll admit I wasn't the best map editor, but I was getting better.  Some of my npcs had holes on them, I'll give Djiin that. 
But I never really gave Muff 120 million gold.  I did a lot of things Eric didn't like (not mapediting very well, a few npcs, my event prizes, not consulting him, etc.).  I made a few judgment calls but near the end I was getting more under control.  I resigned because I thought Eric would get map 6 done with Jared, who turned out to be corrupt from what I understand.

My meaning was just that, I didn't do one ioda of anything corrupt.  The one remark was something of a shot at Eric, who like Ron was back in the day, could be something of a control freak.  I didn't want to, nor did I feel that I had to, report my actions to Eric.  I didn't admit it at the time, but he was right anyways about a number of his complaints.  I did need to map edit more and I did need to quit with the over the top NPCs and trivia prizes.  Muff and Maleria deserved what they got, frankly they had it coming as two of the biggest cheaters in the biggest self-recognized cheating guild in the game at the time, but I do regret the method of doing it.  I.e. my remarks were sarcastic in that above posting

At the time of my resignation, I believe it was Coma that told me I could come back as a GM again anytime I wanted to.  This is not my intention, and I am sure he was just being polite anyways. 

I don't think that I was corrupt at all, and I made a real effort not to be.  I find the insinuation that I was to be very angering.  But if I were a overlording corrupt dictator, or like Aaron and fed up with the game you'd be my right-hand man, FB.

I didn't reign any terror, because I didn't do anything corrupt.   I'll admit I wasn't the best map editor, but I was getting better.  Some of my npcs had holes on them, I'll give Djiin that. 
But I never really gave Muff 120 million gold.  I did a lot of things Eric didn't like (not mapediting very well, a few npcs, my event prizes, not consulting him, etc.).  I made a few judgment calls but near the end I was getting more under control.  I resigned because I thought Eric would get map 6 done with Jared, who turned out to be corrupt from what I understand.

My meaning was just that, I didn't do one ioda of anything corrupt.  The one remark was something of a shot at Eric, who like Ron was back in the day, could be something of a control freak.  I didn't want to, nor did I feel that I had to, report my actions to Eric.  I didn't admit it at the time, but he was right anyways about a number of his complaints.  I did need to map edit more and I did need to quit with the over the top NPCs and trivia prizes.  Muff and Maleria deserved what they got, frankly they had it coming as two of the biggest cheaters in the biggest self-recognized cheating guild in the game at the time, but I do regret the method of doing it.  I.e. my remarks were sarcastic in that above posting

At the time of my resignation, I believe it was Coma that told me I could come back as a GM again anytime I wanted to.  This is not my intention, and I am sure he was just being polite anyways. 

I don't think that I was corrupt at all, and I made a real effort not to be.  I find the insinuation that I was to be very angering.  But if I were a overlording corrupt dictator, or like Aaron and fed up with the game you'd be my right-hand man, FB.

I still think you should come back, I need the help wink

Mightiest am I,
but I am not alone in this cosmos of mine.
For the black hills consists of black souls,
souls that already dies one thousand deaths.
Behind the stone walls of centuries they breed their black art.
Boiling their spells in cauldrons of black gold.

Far up in the mountains,
where the rain fall not far,
yet the Sun cannot reach.
The wizards, my servants,

summon the souls of macrocosm.
No age will escape my wrath.
I travel through time and I return to the future.
I gather wisdom now lost.
I visit again the eternally ancient caves,
before a mighty Emperor thereupon came.
Watching the mortals "discovering" my chronicles, guarded
by the old demons, even unknown to me.

Once destroyed their souls are being summoned
to my timeless prison of hate.
It is delightful to feast upon the screaming souls
that were destroyed in my future.

How many wizards that serve me with evil, I know not.
My empires has no limits.

From the never ending mountains black, to the bottomless lakes.
I am the ruler and has been for eternities long.
I am them.

I am them.
I am them.

From the never ending mountains black, to the bottomless lakes.
I am the ruler and has been for eternities long.
My wizards are many, but their essence is mine.
Forever they are in the hills in their stone homes of grief.
Because I am the spirit of their existence.
I am them.

I am them.
I am them.

How come you people haven't realized that posting lyrics on message boards is stupid as hell?

I still think you should come back, I need the help wink

Tell Coma not me:P

I accept that position as Right Hand Man... When do I begin?

But if I were a overlording corrupt dictator, or like Aaron and fed up with the game

That's when:P