Re: Worst GM

I will prepare our rule over Faldon!! MWHAHAHA*cough**cough*haha.. ummm I forgot the doctor told me to stop doing that.

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Just read this post today. Acutally, I just came to the message board for the first time in a long time today. This is an interesting post. I think it's funny that Charm is not on there because he has my vote. Same with a lot of others. I'm glad Catbert admits his freakness of control but I also know he meant good the whole time.

Spec, don't know why you post here if you hate faldon. Maybe  the IQ > 12 people?

I vote tie between Shax and Frost, both good guys
But Shax was a drunken Russian, and his maps looked like the end result of one of his nights binging on Vodka: PUKE!
Frost was the most blantantly corrupt... still a cool guy
but he would make special maps in the desert client for Magen and Deathmaster with wyrms (when they were not out yet)
those two got the highest levels without doing an ounce of work, though i think Dogbert told me Magen once dropped out of high school to play faldon 24/7 hehe

Best GM ever: ME! I was gmed during a map trial a couple years back.. my maps rock! just lost the trial because I was away and Coma needed to see a little more, he promised me another trial but he LIED!!! BAH HUMBUG BLASTED AMEOBAS!

roll  :twisted:  tongue  :shock:  big_smile  8)  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:

Forget to take your Ritalin again?

Oh shut up all of you and let this damned topic die. All GM's did their best to help the game, and most that were not appreciated have quit. There can be a vote for the least helpful GM, but definately not the WORST. Now shush.  :evil:

Destroyer of Worlds

Oh shut up all of you and let this damned topic die. All GM's did their best to help the game, and most that were not appreciated have quit. There can be a vote for the least helpful GM, but definately not the WORST. Now shush.  :evil:

Well their best just doesn't seem to be good enough does it?

And Moderators that will do some good don't get GM'd.

Let Zer fuck up this game even more, your bitching won't do shit.

I said shush!!!

Destroyer of Worlds

I said shush!!!

By the power of that word you have ridden me speechless.

Except not  roll

Don't make me give you a spanking... With a scythe.  wink

Destroyer of Worlds

Don't make me give you a spanking... With a scythe.  wink

Why? Are you offering?  :oops:

You know it  :twisted:

Destroyer of Worlds

You know it  :twisted:

Good, let's meet up so I can bash you in the face with a shovel so you can be pointed out as the queer that randomly asks people over the internet if they want to be spanked.

You DO know that I am obsesed with death, weapons, blood, etc.. right?

Destroyer of Worlds

You DO know that I am obsesed with death, weapons, blood, etc.. right?

Cool, you can experience all those things in mere seconds.

A/s/l? (emphisize on the location, if you can)

Oh stfu, fag, lol.

Destroyer of Worlds

Oh stfu, fag, lol.

Fag? You're the one offering over the internet, crazy ass nerd.

You KNOW I was not offering to meet you irl you pos.  big_smile

Destroyer of Worlds

You KNOW I was not offering to meet you irl you pos.  big_smile

You were offering to spank me. That's a physical action and physical actions cannot be performed over the internet.

Yes, you *WERE* offering to meet me in real life... and spank me.

lol

Stfu.

Destroyer of Worlds

lol

Stfu.

I win.

Nope.

Destroyer of Worlds

Nope.

Give me some facts with backed up research other than bs as you always use.

Tell me what you won and how.

Destroyer of Worlds

Tell me what you won and how.

I am the winner of this arguement, I won an ego boost. From proving you wrong and because you never once proved me wrong nor backed yourself with proof and evidence.

Beh. I'll admit you won this from my somewhat joke of over-the-internet sodemy.

That was my mistake, if not for that, I'd have won as every other topic I've been posting on for half an hour on.

Destroyer of Worlds