Re: Album Recomendations

Coming from the guy that says Mezmerise by System of a Down was good =p

S/T, Steal this CD, and Toxicity are good.. very good... With the exeption of S/T because that was just an excellent album imo.

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Clap Your hands Say Yeah.

Also I just typed Taproot Alternative Rock first page that came up was Amazon having it listed under the Alt. Rock section wink

That's quite a weak point considering most sites label bands such as Korn, Slipknot and even BM bands like Emperor as heavy metal. They just put them in the category for simplicity sake.

"This is followed by "Violent Seas" which is vaguely reminiscent of Foo Fighters, I'm not sure why, but the opening just strikes me like that and I can't shake it. It is an evenly paced melodic rocker that has a nice flow."

I dunno about you but I don't find Foo Fighter nu-metal.

He says 'vaguely reminiscient' and he is not sure why.

All these sites are just simply categorised by people who haven't heard a song that has never been played on radio. In other words, they know nothing about music and they probably just did it (as I mentioned above) for simplicity sake.

Fuck, I can't be bothered arguing about a band I have no interest in, so this is my final post about saying Taproot are nu-metal.

Clap Your hands Say Yeah.

*claps hands and says yeah*

Those sites have a nu-metal genre I believe thats why I linked them =p

if you want we can fight about a band you like.

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

Well, say something stupid about Emperor or something then we will have something to argue about .

emperawr sondz lyk blink 1 eight too

DJ 007 And DJ Outlaw - Most Wanted Reggaeton (2005

Señor Grandes Cojones

emperawr sondz lyk blink 1 eight too

I didn't know Blink 182 was godly black metal!

yeh jst listn to "awl teh smawl fings". itz rly god blk metl

Pennywise: gimme gimme gimme, you know my contact info... smile

well, actually i don't have anyone on faldon's info.  However I can upload some songs to a gmail account I use to get music to friends who live further away.  My internet situation is sketchy right now because I just moved.... but as soon as I get a chance, I'll upload some stuff and message you with the account info for the email....

http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CURSI/pics/cursive_index.jpg[/img]

<3

"We must face the fact that the preservation of individual freedom is incompatible with a full satisfaction of our views of distributive justice."

yeh jst listn to "awl teh smawl fings". itz rly god blk metl

You should start listening to Emperor. They're hands down my favourite band, I highly recommend!

Sorry for liking an album in which they tried something different.

Modern cyberspace is a deadly festering swamp, teeming with dangerous programs such as''licensed Microsoft software'' that can take over your computer and render it useless.

Are you talking about Opeth - Blackwater Park? Because they didn't try anything different in that album really.

Yay for Blackwater park.. all 12 minutes of it.
I think Emperor is over-drummed, like a lot of black metal bands. Favourite song by them would have to be The Wanderer though, that's class.

Death>Black>Monkeys

I think Emperor is over-drummed, like a lot of black metal bands. Favourite song by them would have to be The Wanderer though, that's class.

What the fuck? Trym (Emperor's drummer on albums from Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk and until they split-up) is without a doubt one of the best drummers on the planet. He is insanely technical and brutally fast; it's just amazing. He blastbeat's like no other.

The Wanderer is an instrumental, I'm guessing you don't like Ihsahn's vocals? Which is weird because I think he has some of the best and unique black metal vocals... he is also a genius song writer and lyricist. Get the following songs, maybe you can end up liking them  :? :

I Am The Black Wizards
With Strength I Burn
The Loss And Curse Of Reverence
Ye Entrancemperium
Empty (this is from their last album, which isn't as black metall-ish as their other stuff at all)

That should last you...

I have Anthems. Personally,I don't really care how fast the drumming is because for me it has to fit in with the music that it's accompanying.
Loss and Curse of Reverence and With strength I burn are good songs, but I have to be in a certain mood to want to listen to it.

Trym's drumming fits in perfectly... unlike most other black metal bands he doesn't resort to blast beating all the time.

Do you like any black metal bands?

And by the way, you should listen to the song 'Empty', it's not really BM at all, except the vocals sound BMish.

I do like some Black metal, death is far better in my opinion though.

I used to like death metal more but now I believe black metal is FAR better.

I'm into titanium  roll

Señor Grandes Cojones

sniffing glue.. thats my thing =p

I bought Tommy Lee's new CD.. it isnt nothing special.. I wish I could go back and get my money back.. I only like 2 songs on the thing... but.. my

Fireborn's Shame of the Week - Coldplay - X&Y

though some of you may like coldplay, I do not. This CD is no exception in my opinion =p

Justin Timberlake is trying to copy their style. He thinks Coldplay is cool. Get it? Coldplay, cool.. kk lol

Señor Grandes Cojones

I bought the Coldplay album because it was 5 dollars used and there were usually a few songs I liked on the other albums. And I don't like to be the critic of something if I haven't given it a fair shake.

I'm sorry, but Coldplay are really poor. Nothing about their music stands out;  it's dull, boring, uninspired and the lyrics are pointless.