Re: How do i make my own faldon server?

Touch me please?

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

Hempz wrote:

Touch me please?

Your Hempz; you're filthy. Wash yourself and renounce your virginity. You filthy virgin. I will think about touching you, after you have sucked a penis or two. Shoot yourself in the face with your own load for the extra bonus of having your penis touched by Mumblenutts.

Angeldust,

Last edited by Angeldust (October 25th, 2012 8:27 PM)

Might want to read that over, Angeldust.

If you want to stay in contact with me you can add me on Instagram

Instagram

Angeldust, you may want to read that over, and than think to yourself.... Who really has the bad behavior, thoughts and attitude etc etc.

In Game Characters
Alcatraz, Magisturm, Superscriber/Flamethrower.

Mister Rob wrote:

Might want to read that over, Angeldust.

Mister Rob,

Thank you, I caught the typo by reading the post over, and corrected it.  wink

Angeldust,

Magis wrote:

Angeldust, you may want to read that over, and than think to yourself.... Who really has the bad behavior, thoughts and attitude etc etc.

You suck too much penis. Munblenutts must by thy neighbour.

Angeldust,

Well, you certainly proved you're an asshole and a troll, so I will just ignore you from now on.

In Game Characters

Magis wrote:

Well, you certainly proved you're an asshole and a troll, so I will just ignore you from now on.

What is this troll you speak of? A monster from in-game?

Angeldust,

Mumblee wrote:

I was going to go through your argument point-for-point, but it seems that they are all predicated on the same argument, that the guy wanted to build server software from scratch.  To back this up, you cite his usage of "how i can make my own faldon server".  I think you're reading too much into this, though.  I don't know what your nationality is, (I'm guessing somewhere in the crown colonies, based on your use of "favour" over "favor") but in America the phrase "make my own" is used colloquially in a way that doesn't necessarily mean "make from base components".

For example:  A person might say "I am going to make macaroni and cheese for dinner".  This does not necessarily imply that they are going to roll their own dough, shape it into macaroni, milk a cow, age its milk into cheese for several months, and then shred that cheese in order to make macaroni and cheese.  More likely it means they are going to take some pre-compiled components and prepare them in a few easy steps.

Now, you might be saying to yourself "But Mumblenutts, real world analogies don't apply to software, even when we're just arguing about idiomatic use of the English language.", to which I would point out that the term "Make" in software also doesn't mean "write code".  In fact, it's generally used to refer to taking existing source code and compiling it into usable software.  For further reading, please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_%28software%29.

And you know what - even if the guy was asking what you think he was (which I'm almost sure he was not), there was no reason for you to be a dick to him.  His only crime was curiosity.  What has he done wrong by asking a question that wasn't even directed at you?  You're just choosing to bully him to make yourself feel good.

I think I helped you on that uo server lmao....   And then you kept trying to get me to play bf1942...

Zakky wrote:
Mumblee wrote:

I was going to go through your argument point-for-point, but it seems that they are all predicated on the same argument, that the guy wanted to build server software from scratch.  To back this up, you cite his usage of "how i can make my own faldon server".  I think you're reading too much into this, though.  I don't know what your nationality is, (I'm guessing somewhere in the crown colonies, based on your use of "favour" over "favor") but in America the phrase "make my own" is used colloquially in a way that doesn't necessarily mean "make from base components".

For example:  A person might say "I am going to make macaroni and cheese for dinner".  This does not necessarily imply that they are going to roll their own dough, shape it into macaroni, milk a cow, age its milk into cheese for several months, and then shred that cheese in order to make macaroni and cheese.  More likely it means they are going to take some pre-compiled components and prepare them in a few easy steps.

Now, you might be saying to yourself "But Mumblenutts, real world analogies don't apply to software, even when we're just arguing about idiomatic use of the English language.", to which I would point out that the term "Make" in software also doesn't mean "write code".  In fact, it's generally used to refer to taking existing source code and compiling it into usable software.  For further reading, please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_%28software%29.

And you know what - even if the guy was asking what you think he was (which I'm almost sure he was not), there was no reason for you to be a dick to him.  His only crime was curiosity.  What has he done wrong by asking a question that wasn't even directed at you?  You're just choosing to bully him to make yourself feel good.

I think I helped you on that uo server lmao....   And then you kept trying to get me to play bf1942...

Did you help him wipe his own ass too? I can see him asking you for your assistance; I imagine he even knew you'd feel the need to outright pat yourself on the back in public for helping him. Don't be fooled, Mumblenutts is nobody special, you will not receive any benefit or be looked upon as godly for being a part of his life.

Angeldust,

Um yea,  No...

First,  why would I suck up to people?   I haven't even set foot into this game since probably 2003,  and I haven't played it full time since 2001/2002.  I was just reminiscent,  and wondered how many people I know still play this vastly outdated game.  I saw joes post,  and went holy shit I remember that.   I also remember being in his guild and then fighting against him all the time in like 1999 (Ahhh highschool).   

Anyways kid,  go back to being fat and in your mothers basement.   You should em like one of those fat kids who draws Manga all day and treats everyone else like shit cause you study a thesaurus in all your lonely time.

Zakky wrote:

Um yea,  No...

First,  why would I suck up to people?   I haven't even set foot into this game since probably 2003,  and I haven't played it full time since 2001/2002.  I was just reminiscent,  and wondered how many people I know still play this vastly outdated game.  I saw joes post,  and went holy shit I remember that.   I also remember being in his guild and then fighting against him all the time in like 1999 (Ahhh highschool).   

Anyways kid,  go back to being fat and in your mothers basement.   You should em like one of those fat kids who draws Manga all day and treats everyone else like shit cause you study a thesaurus in all your lonely time.

Well, look at you with the nice reply defending yourself. You definitely only continued to prove my original point, you actually care what people think. Honestly, look... I care not what you think of me nor do I feel the need to try and impress people or defend myself; I simply just don't give a shit, life is so much simple when you don't give a shit. However, clearly, you have confidence issues smile ... don't worry, i'm sure at least one of your parents love you.

Oh, I could only fucking wish I had 30 minutes of lonely time a day to beat off; i'm hard pressed for that with my schedule these days.... I sure do enjoy a good tug a few times a week though.

Angeldust,

Angeldust wrote:
Zakky wrote:

Um yea,  No...

Well, look at you with the nice reply defending yourself. You definitely only continued to prove my original point, you actually care what people think. Honestly, look... I care not what you think of me nor do I feel the need to try and impress people or defend myself; I simply just don't give a shit, life is so much simple when you don't give a shit. However, clearly, you have confidence issues smile ... don't worry, i'm sure at least one of your parents love you.

Oh, I could only fucking wish I had 30 minutes of lonely time a day to beat off; i'm hard pressed for that with my schedule these days.... I sure do enjoy a good tug a few times a week though.

Angeldust,

I find it amusing how you claim to keep a schedule, yet you manage to respond to practically all posts on here within a day. A schedule for what exactly? Trolling on an empty forum only three people ever read?  lol

Also you contradicted yourself  smile  If you don't give a shit, then why even take the time in responding? But no matter, I'm sure there's a well-rounded grammer perfect reply on it's way to belittled me on a dead forum  wink You go boy!  wink

P.S Have you been touched by a girl yet? ...No? Quickly write your letter to Santa.

my name is meanstreak and i wear scarfs

Best Player Alive.

Meanstreak wrote:
Angeldust wrote:
Zakky wrote:

Um yea,  No...

Angeldust,

I find it amusing how you claim to keep a schedule, yet you manage to respond to practically all posts on here within a day. A schedule for what exactly? Trolling on an empty forum only three people ever read?  lol

Also you contradicted yourself  smile  If you don't give a shit, then why even take the time in responding? But no matter, I'm sure there's a well-rounded grammer perfect reply on it's way to belittled me on a dead forum  wink You go boy!  wink

P.S Have you been touched by a girl yet? ...No? Quickly write your letter to Santa.

Meanstreak,

Your replies are so outdated and boring; the same thing repeatedly. I'd suggest learning to think for yourself with some originality. I replied, yes, continuing to troll and belittle for the sport of it. It gives me great entertainment while I am working, to browse thechive.com, with the occasional trolling here. The same ole 'touched by a girl' routine. Tell me, did you parents ever catch you molesting your dog as a kid? You know, when she was in heat and you were curious about 'lady' parts? It's alright Meanstreak, we won't judge.

Angeldust,

Zakky wrote:
Mumblee wrote:

That does sound like something I would've done.  Crashing jeeps into airplanes on Wake was the pinnacle of gaming at that time.

If i remember correctly it is possible to copy faldon without permission. ( since it clearly would never be given) as i remember someone doing so successfully. But then you run into copyright issues and probably lawsuits. Which id assume thats why their clone server is not still running

dechard wrote:

If i remember correctly it is possible to copy faldon without permission. ( since it clearly would never be given) as i remember someone doing so successfully. But then you run into copyright issues and probably lawsuits. Which id assume thats why their clone server is not still running

You're an idiot; just shut up and stop speaking in public.

Angeldust,

dechard wrote:

If i remember correctly it is possible to copy faldon without permission.

You do not remember correctly.  The server code is not available.

Im pretty sure its possbile, because my uncle made the Magistrate server, which he made during the time Faldon was down for months some years ago. But idk if what he did is the same as simply copying Faldon.

Last edited by Magis (January 3rd, 2013 2:57 AM)

In Game Characters

Magis wrote:

Im pretty sure its possbile, because my uncle made the Magistrate server, which he made during the time Faldon was down for months some years ago. But idk if what he did is the same as simply copying Faldon.

He reverse engineered the protocol that the client and server use to talk to eachother and then made his own server that used that protocol.

Mr Spy wrote:
Magis wrote:

He reverse engineered the protocol that the client and server use to talk to eachother and then made his own server that used that protocol.

You're a special kind of turd. I put shit like you in the toilet on a daily basis. You're far from having any technical understanding of what's involved and therefore should not speak. Quiet little boy, go play with your penis; the toy you're born with.

Angeldust,

Oh, how did I know you would have to stupid to say. I guess Ill respond to you, to make you happy and give you a little attention, thats what trolls want is it not? . But anyways, I have no technical understanding, because I choose not to, it does not interest me at all. You can continue to act like a little bitch on the forums all you want, its actually starting to amuse me. But I guess you have nothing better to do than be a smartass, and write impressive posts on here, while trying to outwit everyone, when nobody gives a shit. Now, feel free to write a impressive response. Ill decide when I'll feed you're troll ass again and give you some more attention later.

In Game Characters

Magis, just curious, what is your first language?

Magis wrote:

Oh, how did I know you would have to stupid to say. I guess Ill respond to you, to make you happy and give you a little attention, thats what trolls want is it not? . But anyways, I have no technical understanding, because I choose not to, it does not interest me at all. You can continue to act like a little bitch on the forums all you want, its actually starting to amuse me. But I guess you have nothing better to do than be a smartass, and write impressive posts on here, while trying to outwit everyone, when nobody gives a shit. Now, feel free to write a impressive response. Ill decide when I'll feed you're troll ass again and give you some more attention later.

If this was indeed your attempt at trolling, you need more skill. Also, your wording is remarkably similar to that of Angeidust. You have spent a lot of time responding to my posts and agonizing for someone who is supposed to seemingly fall into the category of "nobody gives a shit." Congrats on showing your hand; I'd recommend that you don't play poker.

Angeldust,