Re: Tareim -- I'm out

Yes I did keylog many people, I tricked them into running fake or infected programs, which was bad, I know, but much like Tim you obviously don't think people can change. And well, I think we should leave it at that.

Hey Mumblee , question:
Are you just as blind as Tim? People are able to change.

If you want to stay in contact with me you can add me on Instagram

Instagram

I also like to unnecessarily bold certian words in sentences to get my point across!

Anyways, why is it everytime there is a new M or GM somebody takes the liberty to bitch about it... It really does get old, and why are you guys still making new GMs and Ms for a game that has a population that hovers around 30?

I don't question my sexuality, my sexuality questions me.
Self Gratification is God's greatest gift to man.
Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

I have proof that Rick is corrupt and sold me items.
(copied from AOL instant messanger)
Rick: Hey want to buy some faldon items i spawned for usd?
Matt: Yeah man.
Rick: thank you for your business
Matt: no thank you

wow tim you were right all along. your'e so awesome

People can change... Obama is sure passing the Change bong around... But that's a different story. Tim, Rick, imho neither of you are in the wrong. Not taking sides here but Tim did go behind Rick's back. For example, Tim posted GM logs on a different account. That left me saying "WTF" then he never directly talked to Rick about it. Rick did do bad things in the past. Rick changed. Now it looks like Tim wants to change as well. Just an idea, Fireborn feel free to edit my post and put bold and italicied words for no apparent reason. ;P

Member of SlutsOfFire! Heil ein Fuhrer Rob!

all i have to say is how can you be m or GM when you admitedly attached someone thro  keylogging, which is ILLEGAL and you should be in jail wink  not able to play games..... However faldon does have aLOT of history of allowing curropt pieces of sh!t get GM'ed, no offence to anyone  but its the truth.. too many times have i seen some sob get Gm'ed who obviously doesnt deserve it for the fact alone that they did do what they did.. and yes people can change.. but isnt it their past who makes them who they are, that being said...... you can polish a turd.. its still a turd..     

i dont agree with some the changes Zammbi or lothar made to the game, i believe they kinda made the game worse but some the other changes they mare were very much needed....

i think the real problem is Jim and John dont have the time to babysit their investment so they are led blindly to gming people by favortism and yes unforunatly it leads to alot of sewer sludge getting into gm and then being degmed, has happened many times, im just glad there are still good gm's out there like spec, julie, wu and a couple others still around to clean up the mess these curropt power hungery noobs leave wink

Fireborn why do you still log on here?  To read of the Faldon news?   This by far has been the most entertaining arguement I've heard in awhile.  I'm not going to leave any comment concerning either Tim nor Rick.  You both never helped me out in the game so for that you can both simply rot in hell smile      Other than that.  Enjoy the rest of your days.

~If in life you don't succeed, say FUCK IT ALL and smoke some weed~
~*FP OWNS ALL*~

I randomly logged on to see what was going on. I saw this argument so had to take part in it.. I am glad I did.. I <3 myself!

Single Male looking for a Female... My standards are 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy... occasionally fat and lazy...

My two cents. I've earned them. And unlike some I don't troll, or spam ^^^^ I mean look at the number of posts I have in the last 6 years since this forum started. Seriously.

Tariem - You have helped the game in many ways by being around when no one else was. You've done alot to change the game, some agree with the changes some don't. The people that play faldon, complain for the sake of complaining, it will always be that way. You have helped me, and I appreciate it when no one else was around. Good luck with your family.

Rick - Having you around keeps its fresh, you may have ripped people off in the past. I myself do not agree with that sort of thing, but hey. You aren't me. You have also done alot for me, when no one else was around to help. That being said, your attendence on the game is impecible, comparably to any other GM. Being a GM and online, is the most important part of being a GM. Not the changes you make, but simply being involved. You can make any change you want to the game, some will complain, some will cry, some will cheer. You haven't once since I've been back done anything that I would consider corrupted, thats not to say you haven't but you certainly have had alot of open opportunity to make money off the game, and give people stuff in exchange for usd but I haven't seen it, nor heard about it.

Simply put, its a game guys, Tariem invested a lot of time when he didn't have to. Rick invests a lot of time, when he doesn't have to.

So.. for the rest of you. STFU.

OT.

Last edited by Outsidethief (November 30th, 2009 3:13 AM)

And where are you hiding vince?  yikes

Instagram

Playing CODMW2.

Get yo ass back to faldon, you traitorrrr! yikes

Instagram

demon wizzzz wrote:

Yes I did keylog many people, I tricked them into running fake or infected programs, which was bad, I know, but much like Tim you obviously don't think people can change. And well, I think we should leave it at that.

I absolutely think people can change.  Unfortunately, Faldon has a bit of a history with GMs abusing their powers.  Fool me once, shame on... shame on you.  Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

I think it was a terrible idea to promote someone with your history, but, now that you're in that position, hopefully you prove us wrong.

Outsidethief wrote:

And unlike some I don't troll, or spam ^^^^

Heart Broken and hurt.. I just got called a troll.. What do my looks and food choices have anything to do with this argument!

Alot. *Gives Fireborn a Cookie* Eat that instead of you-know-what at night and you'll be fine. Oh wait I just fed the trolls.

Member of SlutsOfFire! Heil ein Fuhrer Rob!

Fireborn wrote:

Heart Broken and hurt.. I just got called a troll.. What do my looks and food choices have anything to do with this argument!

Rick. Eat him.

Mumblee wrote:
demon wizzzz wrote:

I think it was a terrible idea to promote someone with your history.

zammbi wrote:

How does someone become a Moderator [M]?

We do investigate accounts fully before giving them Moderator status, so if you see [M] in chat, the player will have earned it.
If you have a previous punishment this does not necessarily end your chances of becoming a Moderator, if you have learnt from your mistakes and have made a positive impact on the game, it can result in the player being considered for the role of Moderator.

Last edited by Judy (December 7th, 2009 7:23 AM)

Judy wrote:
Mumblee wrote:
demon wizzzz wrote:

I think it was a terrible idea to promote someone with your history.

zammbi wrote:

How does someone become a Moderator [M]?

We do investigate accounts fully before giving them Moderator status, so if you see [M] in chat, the player will have earned it.
If you have a previous punishment this does not necessarily end your chances of becoming a Moderator, if you have learnt from your mistakes and have made a positive impact on the game, it can result in the player being considered for the role of Moderator.

1.  Just because it's a policy doesn't mean it's a good idea.  It clearly hasn't prevented the long string of corrupt GMs who have plagued the game.
2.  Being a moderator gives you a lot less ability to abuse than being a Gm, so I don't think this policy even applies.

being applied M is only first step 2 becomming a GM, when ur M its basically 2nd base of showing ur worth of gm, and apparently he was doing a good enough job.

in the long road, rick is doing more of a good job for the game this last year he been m/gm then u have all ur faldon years

Judy wrote:

in the long road, rick is doing more of a good job for the game this last year he been m/gm then u have all ur faldon years

Totally.

Instagram

Mister Rob wrote:
Judy wrote:

Totally.

I'm flattered that the two of you are so well-versed in my achievements and biography that you are able to make that claim, despite our tenures not overlapping.

However, the fact that you have extensively studied my legacy does not make Ad hominem any more legitimate a technique of argumentation.

ur flattered were so well versed in ur achievements and biography? what are u dumb or what, its not that hard when u have no achievements attached 2 ur name, ur a disgrace for this forum and for faldon. if u still feel the need 2 boost ur ego and prove me wrong, please do so and improve faldon,
startin by today.

I see what you're doing there, taking the illiterate idiot approach to avoid my critique.  Touché, sir.

so ur calling me an iliterate idiot for critizising ur lack of work on faldon, thats very mature and alot more educated, touche to u sir.
and what ur doing here is changin the subject to a personal vendetta on me. and im not going to play ur game anymore, i was  clearly stating ur own fuckin policys created by the gms. theres a reason faldon have rules and policies and if u as a person disagree with faldons policy and rules, maybe u need 2 ask urself if being a gm is the right job for u.

so ur calling me an iliterate idiot for critizising ur lack of work on faldon, thats very mature and alot more educated, touche to u sir.
and what ur doing here is changin the subject to a personal vendetta on me. and im not going to play ur game anymore, i was  clearly stating ur own fuckin policys created by the gms. theres a reason faldon have rules and policies and if u as a person disagree with faldons policy and rules, maybe u need 2 ask urself if this is the right place for u to be.

Last edited by Judy (December 9th, 2009 7:22 AM)